Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > MCSE in Hong Kong

MCSE in Hong Kong

=?Utf-8?B?QWxleCBEb25n?=

Hi,
My name is Alex, i am going to take a MCSE coures in HK. Does anyone can
tell me which one is the best to go for...(or which school i should never go
to)

many thanks
--
Alex

Dragon

hmmm, I don't know. I plan to take a trip to HK in about a month, then I
might know.

"Alex Dong" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
> My name is Alex, i am going to take a MCSE coures in HK. Does anyone can
> tell me which one is the best to go for...(or which school i should never
> go
> to)
>
> many thanks
> --
> Alex

Rowdy Yates

glad to have you on board. the bathrooms are that way --------------->

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
http://www.mcngp.com/

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Dragon climbed on a soapbox &
opined:

> hmmm, I don't know. I plan to take a trip to HK in about a month, then
> I might know.

Cool. Bring us back some of that duck from the Peking Restaurant over in
Kowloon.

JaR
Hungry Candidate

Jtyc

> Cool. Bring us back some of that duck from the Peking Restaurant over in
> Kowloon.

I ordered a large pizza over there and it was the size of a small plate.

No wonder they are all so small. They don't eat!

Neil

incase you missed it "Jtyc" <jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!@yahoo.com> said
in news:(E-Mail Removed):

>> Cool. Bring us back some of that duck from the Peking Restaurant over

in
>> Kowloon.

> I ordered a large pizza over there and it was the size of a small

plate.

> No wonder they are all so small. They don't eat!

who is this?

and where teh heck have you been?

--
Neil MCNGP #30

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Jtyc climbed on a soapbox & opined:

>> Cool. Bring us back some of that duck from the Peking Restaurant over in
>> Kowloon.

> I ordered a large pizza over there and it was the size of a small plate.
>
> No wonder they are all so small. They don't eat!

Well, for $Deity's sake. You went to the wrong city for pizza.

Hong Kong is more known for the bratwurst & saurkraut.

JaR
Epicurian Candidate

Jtyc

> Hong Kong is more known for the bratwurst & saurkraut.

I didn't find any German restuarants there.

Although they had some British pubs... Carlsberg and Fosters being the most
popular of beers.

Jtyc

> and where teh heck have you been?

Busy. Vacation.

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Jtyc climbed on a soapbox & opined:

>> Hong Kong is more known for the bratwurst & saurkraut.

> I didn't find any German restuarants there.

You must not have looked in the right places. Every Lederhosen dealer in HK
has an attached Gasthaus.

JaR
Oriental Candidate

Hong Kong VOIP Johnathan Smith UK VOIP 3 08-23-2005 08:34 AM
ESD's Hong Kong Case Mod @ Mistix.co.uk Silverstrand Front Page News 0 07-28-2005 04:42 PM
Anyone know a Hong Kong virtual number provider? Alex VOIP 0 11-06-2004 08:03 AM
Hong Kong Camera Shops on internet Stormcrowuk Digital Photography 3 08-31-2003 03:54 AM
canon 10D price in hong kong NPS Digital Photography 1 07-30-2003 12:43 AM

Advertisments