Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Exception processing message c0000013 parameters 75b6bf9c

Exception processing message c0000013 parameters 75b6bf9c

=?Utf-8?B?bGFycnk=?=

I’m a newbie, who just built my first computer at 62, have started it up and
in the process of loading programs and get the following message:

“Exception processing message c0000013 parameters 75b6bf9c”
3 buttons to press: Cancel Try Again Continue

The message starts appearing after I use a CD drive or a Flash reader in a
USB port and using the safe to remove feature. A result of searching forum
was related to the HP Pavilion computers and for different programs than the
ones I am using.

I can reboot and the error message goes away for a while the reappears. How
can I correct the error and stop this message?

My computer specs;

Computer, Custom build
Power supply, Hiper HPU-4K580-MS ATX12Vv2.2 580W
Mother board, ASUS PSN32-E SLI 775 NVIDIA Nforce 680i SLI ATX Intel
Processor, Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 Conroe 2.4 GHz 4M shared L2 Cache LGA 775
Memory, Kingston 2GB 240-Pin DDR2 SDSRAM DDR2 667 (PC2 5300)
Hard drive, Western Digital Caviar SEI16 WD3200KSRTL 320GB 7200 RPM SATA
3.0b/s
Video card, XFX PVT84JUDD3 GeForce 8600GT 256MB Gddr3 PCI Express x16
Sound card, Creative Sound Blaster X-FI Elite 7.1 Channels PCI Interface
Operating system, Windows XP Pro w/service pack 2 and all updates

Larry