Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Good Luck Ken B

Good Luck Ken B

Neil

incase you missed it FrisbeeŽ <(E-Mail Removed)> said in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> You know, I hear that a lot down here in The South. And I don't think
> they're talking about the baseball team.

sure they are.

--
Neil MCNGP #30

nerd32768

news:Xns95887CC7CD1F4neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> incase you missed it "Network Guru" <nwg@1_23spamme.com> said in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > May the miracle happen and the curse be lifted.
> >

> anybody but the yankees
>
> --
> Neil MCNGP #30
> the "curious" hair on the soap of society

GO ASTROS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Neil

incase you missed it "nerd32768" <nerd{nospam}(E-Mail Removed)> said in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> news:Xns95887CC7CD1F4neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>> incase you missed it "Network Guru" <nwg@1_23spamme.com> said in
>> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>> > May the miracle happen and the curse be lifted.
>> >

>> anybody but the yankees
>>
>> --
>> Neil MCNGP #30
>> the "curious" hair on the soap of society

> GO ASTROS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you and Ken should have a chat...BoSox vs. Rocket Roger in the big
dance...

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Consultant

congrats on your victory, the curse has lifted....

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Consultant" <consultant_mcngp@yahoodotcom> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> they'll choke, they always do. the yanks that is

> I was this close (I'm holding my fingers half an inch apart) to sending
> you
> a nasty, hate-filled email. Complete with virii. But you've managed to
> escape my wrath. For now.
>
> --
>
> KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26
>
> first initial last name AT gmail DOT com

Jtyc

> congrats on your victory, the curse has lifted....

Not until they win the world series.

Keyboard Cowboy

Nuh uh... The curse is not having won the World Series
since 1918... not "not having gone to the world series".
The Red Sox have, in fact, gone I think 4 times since 1918
and have lost all 4. The curse is that they have not won
a world series since 1918 where they sold Babe Ruth to the
Yankees shortly thereafter (hence, the curse of the
Bambino).

Anyway, the Twins have now created their own "curse"...
win one against the yanks... lose the rest. damitanyway.

Ken Briscoe

"Consultant" <consultant_mcngp@yahoodotcom> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> congrats on your victory, the curse has lifted....

TINC

Good Luck "Carlos" Kue2 Windows 64bit 0 12-02-2007 02:43 PM
New releases:Sunshine , Good Luck Chuck & Equalizer: Season 1 : Updated complete downloadable R1 DVD DB & info lists Doug MacLean DVD Video 0 11-06-2007 07:32 AM
tried to buy laptop with XP good luck deno Computer Support 6 08-09-2007 02:07 AM
Feng Shui Good Luck Products smart2326@rediffmail.com Computer Support 0 10-01-2004 03:25 AM
Good Luck In Prison !!! Paul Lynch MCSE 2 04-01-2004 04:19 PM

Advertisments