Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > CNE2MCSE ?

CNE2MCSE ?

ESteveP

I have a CNE 5 can I upgrade to MCSE or do I need to take all
Microsoft exams.
My shop has just migrated over to all Win enviroment and I need to get
some fast track training.

Thanks All

Steve

Techie

You have to make Bill Gates richer by taking them all

"ESteveP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
>I have a CNE 5 can I upgrade to MCSE or do I need to take all
> Microsoft exams.
> My shop has just migrated over to all Win enviroment and I need to get
> some fast track training.
>
> Thanks All
>
> Steve

.... that is the question.....