Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > windows xp 64

windows xp 64

=?Utf-8?B?c2NobmlkZXM=?=

xp 64 loaded on my hard drive but, will not start. any suggestions

Skybuck Flying

"schnides" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> xp 64 loaded on my hard drive but, will not start. any suggestions

Maybe try boot into safe mode ? I think that still exists

Does it even get that far during booting ?

Bye,
Skybuck.

Colin Barnhorst

What do you mean by loaded on your hard drive? If it won't start, how far
is it getting? How about some details?

"schnides" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> xp 64 loaded on my hard drive but, will not start. any suggestions

=?Utf-8?B?c2NobmlkZXM=?=

goes through full set up and then just quits.
"Colin Barnhorst" wrote:

> What do you mean by loaded on your hard drive? If it won't start, how far
> is it getting? How about some details?
>
> "schnides" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > xp 64 loaded on my hard drive but, will not start. any suggestions

Colin Barnhorst

What does "just quit" mean? Does is just hang with the display not
changing? Does it BSOD? Does the machine just turn off?

Start troubleshooting with the hardware. Remove all external devices not
needed for installation, especially usb (except keyboard and mouse). Reseat
the video and memory cards.