Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Press Release - Visual CertExam Suite Makes It Easy to Create and Take Professional Practice Tests

Press Release - Visual CertExam Suite Makes It Easy to Create and Take Professional Practice Tests

David Johnson

October 19, 2004 - Visual CertExam Suite Makes It Easy to Create and
Take Professional Practice Tests

Visual CertExam Software has announced version 1.1 of Visual CertExam
Suite, a test engine designed for IT-certification preparation and
classroom testing that makes it easy to create and take professional
practice tests.

Visual CertExam Suite includes two separate applications: Designer and
Manager.

Designer allows you to create and edit your own professional practice
tests. It is designed, first of all, for authors involved in test
development. The application supports wide variety of the question
types and allows you to work on an exam using the intuitive user
interface. Besides, the question preview feature lets the author see
exactly how the question will appear during the testing.

Manager is designed for taking tests created with Designer. The
application has flexible examination mode settings (which can be
password-protected from unauthorized change) make it possible to use
Manager not only for self-preparation, but also for classrooms
testing.

The main new feature of the latest release is the Import Wizard in
Designer. It allows to automatically create exam files from existing
text files or RTF-documents with questions.

Visual CertExam Suite costs $49 for a single-user license.
Single-computer and site licenses are available. A fully-functional
evaluation version is available at http://www.visualcertexam.com

Rowdy Yates

do we get fries with that?

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
"Good lord, it's beer Friday again!"

catwalker63

Rowdy Yates <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaslessly in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> do we get fries with that?

I want onion rings! And get me a chocolate shake while you're up!

--
Catwalker
aka Pu$$y Feet

"Definitely not wearing any underwear."