Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > I do believe there is an error, possibly in the last update?

I do believe there is an error, possibly in the last update?

=?Utf-8?B?QmFrZWRiaWtl?=

Ever since the last 64 bit update my clock has been reseting it self to
Pacific time every time I shut it off. Never did this before. Anyone else
notice this? I run Vista Premium. Is there a bug reporting form anywhere?

pvdg42

"Bakedbike" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Ever since the last 64 bit update my clock has been reseting it self to
> Pacific time every time I shut it off. Never did this before. Anyone
> else
> notice this? I run Vista Premium. Is there a bug reporting form
> anywhere?

Not here. You might want to check the Vista groups to see if there are any
posts on the subject

microsoft.public.windows.vista.general

Colin Barnhorst

Yes, here. This is also a Vista x64 newsgroup. It is listed as such in the
Help and Support Center.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...