Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > MCSA or MCSE

MCSA or MCSE

Sam

I am currently an MCP and would like anyone to advise me
on my certification path. Is it MCSA or MCSE, the better.

Thanks fot your concern.

Techie

Go away moron, its idiots like you that I have fun firing.

--
Techie
"Your stupidity is hereditary; there is no help for you. Prepare to be
"Sam" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:1d4901c4b57f$6fbdcbc0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I am currently an MCP and would like anyone to advise me
> on my certification path. Is it MCSA or MCSE, the better.
>
> Thanks fot your concern.

>Go away moron, its idiots like you that I have fun firing.

you fire trolls?

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Doom

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >Go away moron, its idiots like you that I have fun firing.

> you fire trolls?

If it's from a cannon I would pay to watch.

kpg

I don't know. That question has never come up before.

A better question is...

Fried or Flame Broiled?

kpg

>> >Go away moron, its idiots like you that I have fun firing.
>>
>> you fire trolls?
>>

>If it's from a cannon I would pay to watch.

Fox already have bought the rights.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Consultant

that was only if the projectiles are midgets. please read the fine print

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>>> you fire trolls?
>>>

>>If it's from a cannon I would pay to watch.

> Fox already have bought the rights.
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

>that was only if the projectiles are midgets. please read the fine print

but I can't read!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Sam climbed on a soapbox & opined:

> I am currently an MCP and would like anyone to advise me
> on my certification path. Is it MCSA or MCSE, the better.
>
> Thanks fot your concern.

Quit screwing around and get me a choklit shake.

JaR
Impatient Candidate

Neil

incase you missed it "Doom" <(E-Mail Removed)> said in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> "The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere" <.> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> >Go away moron, its idiots like you that I have fun firing.

>> you fire trolls?
>>

> If it's from a cannon I would pay to watch.

would you fire them at the bridge?

--
Neil MCNGP #30