Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > X100

Steve

Hi,

I have a card X100P, to be used with Asterisk
I've heard that this card is not design to work in th UK

Are you aware of that ?

Is there someone, who is using this card in the UK ?

Thanks & regards

Steve

Yes, just a precision, I read that this card has been designed for the
US market only . Is that true ?

Thanks

Steve wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a card X100P, to be used with Asterisk
> I've heard that this card is not design to work in th UK
>
> Are you aware of that ?
>
> Is there someone, who is using this card in the UK ?
>
> Thanks & regards

Desk Rabbit

Steve wrote:
> Yes, just a precision, I read that this card has been designed for the
> US market only . Is that true ?
>
> Thanks
>
> Steve wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have a card X100P, to be used with Asterisk
>> I've heard that this card is not design to work in th UK
>>
>> Are you aware of that ?
>>
>> Is there someone, who is using this card in the UK ?
>>
>> Thanks & regards

Google x100p uk and you will get loads of hits.