Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > activity

activity

kpg

"Network Guru" <nwg@1_23spamme.com> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
># Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\150217.htm (10/19/2004 8:07:36
>AM) #
>
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:16b101c4b556$79891b60$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> This group is really dead this month. Did the MCNGP run
>> out of smart @ss things to say?

> There are four main components necessary to make this NG worthwhile
> 1) consultant
> 2) Kline (Chalk)
> 3) Laura
> 4) Frisbee
>
> There are also others that fill in the remainder nicely
> 1)Jtyc
> 2)Sue
> 3)Kendal
>

> Consultant is a stalwart and will always post. Kline disappeared from the
> radar screen in Mid September. Laura and Fris have posted sporadically in
> recent weeks. jtyc has been gone for over a week. Sue has not posted on
> regular basis in quite some time.
>
> Don't get me wrong, Neil seems like a nice guy, but don't expect him to
> fill
> in Chalk's shoes in the same fashion Frisbee did for meanoldman...it ain't
> gonna happen. Techie, Ken B and others are well-intentioned, but are
> Double
> A quality and not quite ready for the major leagues.
>
> #1,2 and 4 above seem to feed off of each other and complement each other
> very well. When 3 starters are on injured reserve, it makes life
> difficult
> for all.

Hey, you're like one of those watchers on Highlander, tracking and
documenting
the activities of the Immortals, but never interfering...much. But in the
end...

kp "There can be only one!" g

>Hey, you're like one of those watchers on Highlander, tracking and
>documenting
>the activities of the Immortals, but never interfering...much. But in the
>end...
>
>kp "There can be only one!" g

.... now you die

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Consultant

you forgot to mention yourself

"Network Guru" <nwg@1_23spamme.com> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:16b101c4b556$79891b60$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> This group is really dead this month. Did the MCNGP run
>> out of smart @ss things to say?

> There are four main components necessary to make this NG worthwhile
> 1) consultant
> 2) Kline (Chalk)
> 3) Laura
> 4) Frisbee
>
> There are also others that fill in the remainder nicely
> 1)Jtyc
> 2)Sue
> 3)Kendal
>

> Consultant is a stalwart and will always post. Kline disappeared from the
> radar screen in Mid September. Laura and Fris have posted sporadically in
> recent weeks. jtyc has been gone for over a week. Sue has not posted on
> regular basis in quite some time.
>
> Don't get me wrong, Neil seems like a nice guy, but don't expect him to
> fill
> in Chalk's shoes in the same fashion Frisbee did for meanoldman...it ain't
> gonna happen. Techie, Ken B and others are well-intentioned, but are
> Double
> A quality and not quite ready for the major leagues.
>
> #1,2 and 4 above seem to feed off of each other and complement each other
> very well. When 3 starters are on injured reserve, it makes life
> difficult
> for all.

>you forgot to mention yourself

and JaR

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

Network Guru wrote:
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:16b101c4b556$79891b60$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> This group is really dead this month. Did the MCNGP run
>> out of smart @ss things to say?

> There are four main components necessary to make this NG worthwhile
> 1) consultant
> 2) Kline (Chalk)
> 3) Laura
> 4) Frisbee

You place me in good company... better than I deserve, but thanks.

> There are also others that fill in the remainder nicely
> 1)Jtyc
> 2)Sue
> 3)Kendal
>
> Consultant is a stalwart and will always post.

You got that right... that's why he's the KING, baybee!

> Kline disappeared
> from the radar screen in Mid September.

Apparently your posting resurrected him. Frankly, NG, I wish *you'd* post
more.

> Laura and Fris have posted
> sporadically in recent weeks.

Laura is busy and an in-demand person. Personally, I've been having some
serious personal problems, of which my MCNGP bretheren are aware, and are
being quite the support I need right now. My attitude, and postings, should
pick up before too long, I hope. I continue to read the group every day,
regardless. I just don't feel like being (or trying to be) funny too much
lately.

> jtyc has been gone for over a week.
> Sue has not posted on a regular basis in quite some time.

We all come and go.

> Don't get me wrong, Neil seems like a nice guy, but don't expect him
> to fill in Chalk's shoes in the same fashion Frisbee did for
> meanoldman...it ain't gonna happen. Techie, Ken B and others are
> well-intentioned, but are Double A quality and not quite ready for
> the major leagues.

With no disrespect intended for Techie or any other MCNGP member, Ken is one
of my favorite posters, and I think you have to share that sentiment.

> #1,2 and 4 above seem to feed off of each other and complement each
> other very well. When 3 starters are on injured reserve, it makes
> life difficult for all.

Dude, while your obviously not MCNGP, you're unquestionably a core member
here, an old-timer, a regular, an enigma. I wish you'd e-mail me privately
some time, but then that might take away some of the mystique you've carried
all these years. While you were among our first, and certainly most famous
LotW's and you at least at one time pretended to be a member of the MCNGP, I
suspect that should that offer ever come, you'd politely refuse, because
then where would the legend be? You've actually got quite a bit in common
with Paul.

Okay, I'm done babbling for now... back to work and lurking for me.

--
Fris "One day at a time" beeŽ, MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
http://www.mcngp.com

Certaholics

Rowdy Yates

catwalker63 wrote:
> Rowdy Yates <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaslessly
> in news:Xns9586CD972C6ACrowdyyates2123@207.46.248.16:
>

>><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>>news:16b101c4b556$79891b60 $(E-Mail Removed):
>>

>>>This group is really dead this month. Did the MCNGP run
>>>out of smart @ss things to say?

>>I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU!! YOU MAKE NO BLOODY SENSE!!
>>
>>HOLD OOOOOOONNNN!
>>
>>okay here you go..
>>
>>"This group really died the month is. Did the intelligent MCNGP with
>>@ss the things with the word miss?"
>>
>>this is much better! okay, now which way to the MCNGP booze can?
>>
>>Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #41
>>

> I think Neil said it was your turn to buy the beer.

well, he's gonna definatly have some Keiths hanging around.....

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
"Good lord, it's beer Friday again!"

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

FrisbeeŽ wrote:
> While you were among our
> first, and certainly most famous LotW's and you at least at one time
> pretended to be a member of the MCNGP

I really should proof-read before sending...

I meant to say that you at least at one time indicated that your goal was to
become an MCNGP, actually to become the first MCNGP that was a LotW. Not
that you "pretended" to be a member.

Consultant

ken is the shizzle

> With no disrespect intended for Techie or any other MCNGP member, Ken is
> one
> of my favorite posters, and I think you have to share that sentiment.

>I really should proof-read before sending...

I never do.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Ken Briscoe

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Network Guru wrote:
> > <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:16b101c4b556$79891b60$(E-Mail Removed)...
> >> This group is really dead this month. Did the MCNGP run
> >> out of smart @ss things to say?

> > There are four main components necessary to make this NG worthwhile
> > 1) consultant
> > 2) Kline (Chalk)
> > 3) Laura
> > 4) Frisbee

> You place me in good company... better than I deserve, but thanks.

Fris, you are good people and you do belong in that group. Although I do
wish Laura would show up more often.

> > There are also others that fill in the remainder nicely
> > 1)Jtyc
> > 2)Sue
> > 3)Kendal
> >
> > Consultant is a stalwart and will always post.

> You got that right... that's why he's the KING, baybee!

The group would be dead without him. Not so much lately, though. Whassa
matta, C, you actually doing work?

> With no disrespect intended for Techie or any other MCNGP member, Ken is

one
> of my favorite posters, and I think you have to share that sentiment.

I am also one of my favorite posters. And to rehash a joke I've used before,
I also like that Pink Floyd poster with the naked chicks facing away, and
they have PF's album covers painted on their backs. That's also one of my
favorite posters.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

first initial last name AT gmail DOT com

Constant Network Activity JBL ASP .Net 0 09-11-2005 12:44 PM
TabBrowser activity Steve IA Firefox 7 08-21-2005 02:33 PM
Monitoring wireless activity and logging KMR Wireless Networking 2 07-03-2004 12:14 AM
PIX 506e watching for unauthorised activity Tom Pearson Cisco 4 06-22-2004 10:35 AM
Strange Activity Felix Kim Cisco 4 06-15-2004 11:31 PM

Advertisments