Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > picture it photo & print studio 2002 uk version

picture it photo & print studio 2002 uk version

=?Utf-8?B?bG9sbGV5cG9w?=

After loading the above programme, i have found the screen goes blank after
starting a project. Is there anyway i can use this programme on my computor?
My system is windows xp media centre edition 64 bit. thank you in
anticipation ,Doug

Theo

I think you need to check what your system OS is again.
Unless I missed somehting very recent, Microsoft has not
published a 64-bit XP Media Center. The only one I have
encountered is a 32-bit version of Windows XP Media Center.

You may have a 64-bit CPU, but that does not automatically
mean you have a 64-bit operating system.

lolleypop wrote:
> After loading the above programme, i have found the screen goes blank after
> starting a project. Is there anyway i can use this programme on my computor?
> My system is windows xp media centre edition 64 bit. thank you in
> anticipation ,Doug

Colin Barnhorst

As Theo says, XP Media Center is 32bit. The only XP that is 64bit is XP Pro
x64.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...