Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > MCSE or MCSA or MCDST

MCSE or MCSA or MCDST

Abe

I am just getting started with this training. I would like to know where
I should start.

Also, Do I need to take classes or can I read the books and take an exams?

Techie

A+ and Network+ before you bother trying for the Microsoft certs

--
Techie
"Your stupidity is hereditary; there is no help for you. Prepare to be
"Abe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> I am just getting started with this training. I would like to know where
> I should start.
>
> Also, Do I need to take classes or can I read the books and take an exams?

Abe

Can't find those on Microsoft's site?

Techie

They aren't Microsoft certs moron.

--
Techie
"Your stupidity is hereditary; there is no help for you. Prepare to be
flamed"
MCNGP # 21
"Abe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Can't find those on Microsoft's site?

Abe

Do you still live with your mommie with manners like that

Neil

incase you missed it Abe <(E-Mail Removed)> said in news:417400FC.3040308
@gmail.com:

> Do you still live with your mommie with manners like that

are you incapable of google?

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Doom

"Abe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Do you still live with your mommie with manners like that

You are a moron. You came to this NG asking basic questions you could have
easily found answers to yourself and then try to insult others for pointing
out your ignorance. FOAD troll

Neil

incase you missed it "Doom" <(E-Mail Removed)> said in news:
#(E-Mail Removed):

> FOAD troll

breathe, man, breathe....will catch up with honest abe after a stop by your
stock room...

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Techie

No unlike you I moved out of my mommies basement when I turned 18. Do you
still wear the vulcan ears at the Star Trek conventions?

"Abe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Do you still live with your mommie with manners like that

Ken Briscoe

"Techie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:LATcd.37173$(E-Mail Removed). ..
> No unlike you I moved out of my mommies basement when I turned 18. Do you
> still wear the vulcan ears at the Star Trek conventions?

YES!

<crickets.wav>

You weren't talking to me?

*slinks back into corner*

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

first initial last name AT gmail DOT com