Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Your Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) at work

Your Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) at work

Robert Williams [CertGuard]

Yesterday's Live Webcast was a great opportunity to find out what you can
and cannot talk about regarding Microsoft Certifications. Being a longtime
member of these newsgroups, I know that everyone of you have wanted answers
to the questions that were answered yesterday.

Trika JUST posted some highlights of the webcast:
http://blogs.msdn.com/trika/archive/...ation-i-p.aspx

You can also access and watch the actual webcast here:
https://www.livemeeting.com/cc/lmeve...pw=ATT0900&cn=

--
CertGuard
www.CertGuard.com

Briscobar

"Robert Williams [CertGuard]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Yesterday's Live Webcast was a great opportunity to find out what you can
> and cannot talk about regarding Microsoft Certifications. Being a longtime
> member of these newsgroups, I know that everyone of you have wanted
> answers
> to the questions that were answered yesterday.
>
> Trika JUST posted some highlights of the webcast:
> http://blogs.msdn.com/trika/archive/...ation-i-p.aspx
>
> You can also access and watch the actual webcast here:
> https://www.livemeeting.com/cc/lmeve...pw=ATT0900&cn=

Interesting, since that subject has always been vague. Who said that they
couldn't tell you what p0rn is, but they know it when they see it? That's
kinda how an NDA violation is. At least now there are less vague guidelines.
Thanks for posting.

JaR

"Robert Williams [CertGuard]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Yesterday's Live Webcast was a great opportunity to find out what you
> can and cannot talk about regarding Microsoft Certifications. Being a
> longtime member of these newsgroups, I know that everyone of you have
> wanted answers to the questions that were answered yesterday.

Thanks, BD. I've always wanted to hear that from the horse's mouth.

Not implying that Trika is a horse, of course.

Uhhh...

Nevermind.

--
JaR
Never a Dell moment

kpg

JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:Xns993B78447D3D6lakabux@
207.46.248.16:

> "Robert Williams [CertGuard]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Yesterday's Live Webcast was a great opportunity to find out what you
>> can and cannot talk about regarding Microsoft Certifications. Being a
>> longtime member of these newsgroups, I know that everyone of you have
>> wanted answers to the questions that were answered yesterday.

> Thanks, BD. I've always wanted to hear that from the horse's mouth.
>
> Not implying that Trika is a horse, of course.
>
> Uhhh...
>
> Nevermind.

I liked Trika. Don't be dising my Trika.

FrisbeeŽ

news:Xns993B90F0FB1C2ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...
> JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:Xns993B78447D3D6lakabux@
> 207.46.248.16:
>
>> "Robert Williams [CertGuard]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>>> Yesterday's Live Webcast was a great opportunity to find out what you
>>> can and cannot talk about regarding Microsoft Certifications. Being a
>>> longtime member of these newsgroups, I know that everyone of you have
>>> wanted answers to the questions that were answered yesterday.

>> Thanks, BD. I've always wanted to hear that from the horse's mouth.
>>
>> Not implying that Trika is a horse, of course.
>>
>> Uhhh...
>>
>> Nevermind.

> I liked Trika. Don't be dising my Trika.

I wonder if she's triskaidekaphobic?

Robert Williams [CertGuard]

> "Robert Williams [CertGuard]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Yesterday's Live Webcast was a great opportunity to find out what you
>> can and cannot talk about regarding Microsoft Certifications. Being a
>> longtime member of these newsgroups, I know that everyone of you have
>> wanted answers to the questions that were answered yesterday.

> Thanks, BD. I've always wanted to hear that from the horse's mouth.
>
> Not implying that Trika is a horse, of course.
>
> Uhhh...
>
> Nevermind.
>
> --
> JaR
> Never a Dell moment
> Remove hat to reply

Lol...no problem. That's one reason I was hoping you and Doom would have
made it to the actual webcast. I KNOW you guys would have had some great
input and probably asked some more relevant questions.

--
Cert *not BD* Guard

CBIC

"Robert Williams [CertGuard]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...

> Lol...no problem. That's one reason I was hoping you and Doom would have
> made it to the actual webcast. I KNOW you guys would have had some great
> input and probably asked some more relevant questions.

Huh? You've known me long enough to know I never ask relevant questions.
Heck, half the time I don't even know what's going on.

Robert Williams [CertGuard]

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Robert Williams [CertGuard]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>> Lol...no problem. That's one reason I was hoping you and Doom would have made
>> it to the actual webcast. I KNOW you guys would have had some great input and
>> probably asked some more relevant questions.

> Huh? You've known me long enough to know I never ask relevant questions. Heck,
> half the time I don't even know what's going on.

Eh...I've known you long enough to know that you still would have helped. Even
if it was just helping me by pointing out my flaws after the whole thing was
finished.

CBIC

"Robert Williams [CertGuard]" <NewsGroups[at[CertGuard[dot]co_> wrote in
message news:(E-Mail Removed)...

Even
> if it was just helping me by pointing out my flaws after the whole thing
> was finished.

Now that I'm good at. I still haven't had a chance to catch up on this. I'm
hoping tonight.

Robert Williams [CertGuard]

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Robert Williams [CertGuard]" <NewsGroups[at[CertGuard[dot]co_> wrote in
> message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
> Even
>> if it was just helping me by pointing out my flaws after the whole thing was
>> finished.
>>

> Now that I'm good at. I still haven't had a chance to catch up on this. I'm
> hoping tonight.

If you do get a chance, let me know what you think of it. You've got my MSN.

--
CertGuard