Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Information about microsoft certificatio program for vc++

Information about microsoft certificatio program for vc++

=?Utf-8?B?Sm9obg==?=

HI all,

I have good experience in vc++ and atl com. I would like to get
microsoft certification in vc++. I tried to find, but i didnt get any link in
google.

Do you have any information about this?
--
Thanks & Regards,
John.

Thor

Doesn't exist, I think.

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-015.mspx (retired)

Some of the new developer exams can be taken in C++, (not the web track).
70-536 for instance is a developer agnostic exam measuring .NET Framework
knowledge where you can choose between C++, C# and VB. It does not measure
your knowledge about C++ (no templates, Boost, etc.) also, it is for managed
C++.

I would expect Vista dev exams to come in the C++ flavour, but don't know
yet.

Good luck

news:(E-Mail Removed)...