Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: where is Kline (Chalk)

OT: where is Kline (Chalk)

Consultant

no, damn prude

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >Hey there Chalk.

> Hey Man,
>
> Tell me, did Deb's ever post her picture in the end????
>
> Ping C, wonder if he remembers!
>

> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Network Guru

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Did he finally get a job?

> ng, you know damn well I already have a job. Who do you think puts
> that extra special flavor into you burgers? And no, it's not just
> another kind of mayo, but the flavor does get 'better' during the
> winter months, due to all those colds I get....
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Do you also add protein to the milk shakes?

Rowdy Yates

Network Guru wrote:
> "The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere" <.> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>>Did he finally get a job?

>>ng, you know damn well I already have a job. Who do you think puts
>>that extra special flavor into you burgers? And no, it's not just
>>another kind of mayo, but the flavor does get 'better' during the
>>winter months, due to all those colds I get....
>>
>>Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

> Do you also add protein to the milk shakes?

if you consider spitting in the milk shake when customers aren't
looking, well then that's a YES!

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
http://www.mcngp.com/

>> Do you also add protein to the milk shakes?
>>

>if you consider spitting in the milk shake when customers aren't
>looking, well then that's a YES!

I thing ng was referring to something else other than mere spiting!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Laura A. Robinson

In article <Xns9582B33DE1AC9neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16> , guess!!!@gmail.com
says...
> incase you missed it Laura A. Robinson <(E-Mail Removed)>
> said in news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > I just ate.
> >

> who?

I'll never tell. Not in writing, anyway.

Laura A. Robinson

In article <Xns9582B32D3CE84neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16> , guess!!!@gmail.com
says...
> incase you missed it Laura A. Robinson <(E-Mail Removed)>
> said in news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, billLASTINIT@dasi-
> > software.com says...
> >>
> >> Ya know... Laura seems to have stopped posting at about the same time

> as
> >> Kline. You think maybe they kissed and made up... and suddenly

> realized
> >> that there are much more fun things to do than post in here?
> >>

> > No. I've just been busy.
> >
> > Laura
> >

> HEY THERE!!!! howsa foot....

Not bad at all, and I'm back at work, which is always a, er, joy.

Laura A. Robinson

In article <Xns9582997A9407Ccatwalker63athotmail@216.196.97.1 36>, _catwalker63

> >> No. I've just been busy.
> >>
> >> Laura
> >>

> > HEY THERE!!!! howsa foot....
> >

> Yeah, you off the crutches yet??

Yup, out of the big 'ol surgical shoe, too.

Kline? Stacie MCSD 21 01-01-2004 08:28 PM
Kline? Outback Dweller MCSD 21 12-24-2003 03:11 PM
For Kline Sphere MCSD 17 11-26-2003 08:26 PM
Re: Has Kline Sphere ever made a useful post? Bob Holmes MCSD 8 07-07-2003 09:54 PM
MCSD .NET will find your six figure jobs! don't listen to kline sphere Jeff MCSD 4 07-03-2003 08:34 PM

Advertisments