Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: where is Kline (Chalk)

Reply
Thread Tools

OT: where is Kline (Chalk)

 
 
JaR
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-14-2004
In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil climbed on a soapbox & opined:

> incase you missed it JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> said in
> news:Xns958256CD33194plentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.2 48.16:
>
>> [r] Armed.
>>

>
> HAH! That's nothing...I have two arms...where's my 250....
>


I have sent it with my good friend Bob Novotny. He will meet you at
Square One and give you the $2.50.

Yes, that's right.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
V
The Czech is in the Mall.

JaR
Straight-faced Candidate
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Neil
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-14-2004
incase you missed it JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> said in
news:Xns958270715B9FAplentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.2 48.16:

> The Czech is in the Mall.


you have hit an all time low...well done...

--
Neil MCNGP #30
the "curious" hair on the soap of society
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
JaR
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-14-2004
In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil climbed on a soapbox & opined:

> incase you missed it JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> said in
> news:Xns958270715B9FAplentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.2 48.16:
>
>> The Czech is in the Mall.

>
> you have hit an all time low...well done...
>


*Bows & humbly accepts applause*

JaR
Modest Candidate
 
Reply With Quote
 
Neil
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-14-2004
incase you missed it JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> said in
news:Xns958273D6FD18Fplentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.2 48.16:

>
> *Bows & humbly accepts applause*
>
>


you actually hear that don't you...you should get help...

--
Neil MCNGP #30
the "curious" hair on the soap of society
 
Reply With Quote
 
JaR
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-14-2004
In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil climbed on a soapbox & opined:

> incase you missed it JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> said in
> news:Xns958273D6FD18Fplentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.2 48.16:
>
>>
>> *Bows & humbly accepts applause*
>>
>>

>
> yo*clap clap*ally hear*whistle clap*hat don't you*yayyyy clap clap* get
>>>hel*whooo clap clap*p...

>


I'm sorry, you're gonna have to repeat that, you were drowned out by the
applause.

JaR
Deafened Candidate
 
Reply With Quote
 
Neil
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-14-2004
incase you missed it JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> said in
news:Xns958275B46C2C7plentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.2 48.16:

>> yo*clap clap*ally hear*whistle clap*hat don't you*yayyyy clap clap*

get
> >>>hel*whooo clap clap*p...

>>

>
> I'm sorry, you're gonna have to repeat that, you were drowned out by

the
> applause.


b@stard...that was a new flat panel monitor...it will take 3 weeks to get
my replacement...

--
Neil MCNGP #30
the "curious" hair on the soap of society
 
Reply With Quote
 
Laura A. Robinson
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-14-2004
In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, billLASTINIT@dasi-
software.com says...
> Ben wrote:
> > you sound bitter, are you bitter?

>
> Ya know... Laura seems to have stopped posting at about the same time as
> Kline. You think maybe they kissed and made up... and suddenly realized
> that there are much more fun things to do than post in here?
>

No. I've just been busy.

Laura
 
Reply With Quote
 
Ken Briscoe
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-14-2004
"Laura A. Robinson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
> In article <Xns958272B312A6Dneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16> ,

guess!!!@gmail.com
> says...
> > > Now that I would pay to see!
> > >
> > >

> >
> > which part...I'm passing on the mating thing....
> >

> I just ate.


So does that mean we're off for tonight?


--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

first initial last name AT gmail DOT com


 
Reply With Quote
 
Laura A. Robinson
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-14-2004
In article <Xns958272B312A6Dneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16> , guess!!!@gmail.com
says...
> > Now that I would pay to see!
> >
> >

>
> which part...I'm passing on the mating thing....
>

I just ate.
 
Reply With Quote
 
Neil
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-14-2004
incase you missed it Laura A. Robinson <(E-Mail Removed)>
said in news:(E-Mail Removed):

> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, billLASTINIT@dasi-
> software.com says...
>> Ben wrote:
>> > you sound bitter, are you bitter?

>>
>> Ya know... Laura seems to have stopped posting at about the same time

as
>> Kline. You think maybe they kissed and made up... and suddenly

realized
>> that there are much more fun things to do than post in here?
>>

> No. I've just been busy.
>
> Laura
>


HEY THERE!!!! howsa foot....

--
Neil MCNGP #30
the "curious" hair on the soap of society
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Kline? Stacie MCSD 21 01-01-2004 08:28 PM
Kline? Outback Dweller MCSD 21 12-24-2003 03:11 PM
For Kline Sphere MCSD 17 11-26-2003 08:26 PM
Re: Has Kline Sphere ever made a useful post? Bob Holmes MCSD 8 07-07-2003 09:54 PM
MCSD .NET will find your six figure jobs! don't listen to kline sphere Jeff MCSD 4 07-03-2003 08:34 PM



Advertisments