Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Kynd and mouse stop

Kynd and mouse stop

Jesus Alvarado

After OS loads (w2k server)
Kybd work in bios (setup) , I can F8 and select mode , BUT then it stops !!!
after the OS load No mouse No Kybd !!!
No Num Lock led .
Any Ideas ?

Ralf

Yes, several.

Thanks for stopping by...

Dragon

Safe mode?

"Jesus Alvarado" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> After OS loads (w2k server)
> Kybd work in bios (setup) , I can F8 and select mode , BUT then it stops
> !!!
> after the OS load No mouse No Kybd !!!
> No Num Lock led .
> Any Ideas ?

kpg

> Kybd work in bios (setup) , I can F8 and select mode , BUT then it stops
> !!!
> after the OS load No mouse No Kybd !!!
> No Num Lock led .
> Any Ideas ?

Yes.

Sounds like the Keyboard and Mouse stopped working after the OS loads.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's your problem.

kp "can you say Basic Troubling 101" g

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Jesus Alvarado climbed on a soapbox
& opined:

> After OS loads (w2k server)
> Kybd work in bios (setup) , I can F8 and select mode , BUT then it
> stops !!! after the OS load No mouse No Kybd !!!
> No Num Lock led .
> Any Ideas ?

You work for CompUSA, I'll bet.

Or maybe Best Buy.

JaR
Psychic Candidate

kpg

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
># Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\149816.htm (10/11/2004 12:02:56
>PM) #
>> Kybd work in bios (setup) , I can F8 and select mode , BUT then it stops
>> !!!
>> after the OS load No mouse No Kybd !!!
>> No Num Lock led .
>> Any Ideas ?

> Yes.
>
> Sounds like the Keyboard and Mouse stopped working after the OS loads.
>
> Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's your problem.
>
> kp "can you say Basic Troubling 101" g

I can't for the life of me remember why I
wanted him to say Basic Troubling 101.

--
kpg A+ MCP MCNGP 0x22
Education is a progressive discovery of our own ignorance

Jesus Alvarado

SAme
"Dragon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Safe mode?
>

> "Jesus Alvarado" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > After OS loads (w2k server)
> > Kybd work in bios (setup) , I can F8 and select mode , BUT then it stops
> > !!!
> > after the OS load No mouse No Kybd !!!
> > No Num Lock led .
> > Any Ideas ?

Jesus Alvarado

Too funny
all of you ,
For those of you serious people
VNC works !
After the OS loads

news:Xns957F679473ACAplentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.2 48.16...
> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Jesus Alvarado climbed on a soapbox
> & opined:
>
> > After OS loads (w2k server)
> > Kybd work in bios (setup) , I can F8 and select mode , BUT then it
> > stops !!! after the OS load No mouse No Kybd !!!
> > No Num Lock led .
> > Any Ideas ?
> >

> You work for CompUSA, I'll bet.
>
> Or maybe Best Buy.
>
> JaR
> Psychic Candidate

Dragon

PS2 or USB? If USB, make sure you have legacy devices turned on for KB in
the BIOS. If PS2, check the Pins on the KB connection. Check to make sure KB
and mouse and not swapped.

"Jesus Alvarado" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news3Cad.370751$Fg5.148373@attbi_s53...
> SAme
> "Dragon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Safe mode?
>>

>> "Jesus Alvarado" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> > After OS loads (w2k server)
>> > Kybd work in bios (setup) , I can F8 and select mode , BUT then it
>> > stops
>> > !!!
>> > after the OS load No mouse No Kybd !!!
>> > No Num Lock led .
>> > Any Ideas ?

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Jesus Alvarado climbed on a soapbox &
opined:

> Too funny
> all of you ,
> For those of you serious people
> VNC works !
> After the OS loads

Might get a more serious answer, Oh Lord, if You don't assume we can see
what kind of Holy Keyboard and Divine Mouse Thou art using. PS2? USB?
Wireless? Hast Thou attempted to research the HCL? Art Thy Holy Drivers
installed or hast Thou a Plug and *cough* Pray KB & Mouse?

Hast Thou changed anything recently? Is this a fresh install of Windows?

I beg thy pardon, Lord, for presuming to teach the teacher.

JaR
Reverent Candidate