Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > question

question

me

does is matter if u pass an exam outside u.s? is it still
gonna be recognized in the u.s? because im planning to
take training outside the u.s and also take the exam
there..

Wayne McGlinn

No. Yes.

Wayne McGlinn
Brisbane, Oz

"me" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:23b101c4aef0$6fca75e0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> does is matter if u pass an exam outside u.s? is it still
> gonna be recognized in the u.s? because im planning to
> take training outside the u.s and also take the exam
> there..

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Pi=E9rre_M=E9cris?=

It would be wrong to think that the world came to a halt
at the borders of the united states

Many people would wish this, but these many people
wishing the end came at the borders entering the united
states, not leaving it.

Neil

incase you missed it "Wayne McGlinn" <(E-Mail Removed)> said in
news:e#(E-Mail Removed):

> No. Yes.
>
> Wayne McGlinn
> Brisbane, Oz
>
> "me" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:23b101c4aef0$6fca75e0$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> does is matter if u pass an exam outside u.s? is it still
>> gonna be recognized in the u.s? because im planning to
>> take training outside the u.s and also take the exam
>> there..

Wanye do they ask the questions in reverse order in a land down under?

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Wayne McGlinn

Heh We're just a little different I suppose, after all, we're coming into
summer here at the moment.

Wayne

news:Xns95808576062E3neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> incase you missed it "Wayne McGlinn" <(E-Mail Removed)> said in
> news:e#(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > No. Yes.
> >
> > Wayne McGlinn
> > Brisbane, Oz
> >
> > "me" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:23b101c4aef0$6fca75e0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> >> does is matter if u pass an exam outside u.s? is it still
> >> gonna be recognized in the u.s? because im planning to
> >> take training outside the u.s and also take the exam
> >> there..

> Wanye do they ask the questions in reverse order in a land down under?
>

> --
> Neil MCNGP #30
> the "curious" hair on the soap of society

Neil

incase you missed it "Wayne McGlinn" <(E-Mail Removed)> said in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> We're just a little different I suppose

so then, "yes" is the answer? <VBEG>

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Wayne McGlinn

Yeeeeeesss, Noooo, I'm all confused now, blasted MCNGP mongrels!

Wayne

ps: the answer can only ever be .... 42

news:Xns9580B879DC5B4neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> incase you missed it "Wayne McGlinn" <(E-Mail Removed)> said in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > We're just a little different I suppose

> so then, "yes" is the answer? <VBEG>
>
> --
> Neil MCNGP #30
> the "curious" hair on the soap of society

kpg

"Wayne McGlinn" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

> ps: the answer can only ever be .... 42

or is it???

http://www.dogsbody.org/news/ultimate65.html

--
kpg A+ MCP MCNGP 0x22
You can swim all day in the Sea of Knowledge and still come out completely

Doom

"Wayne McGlinn" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Yeeeeeesss, Noooo, I'm all confused now, blasted MCNGP mongrels!

We're here to help!

Doom
MCNGP #38

Neil

incase you missed it "Wayne McGlinn" <(E-Mail Removed)> said in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> blasted MCNGP mongrels!

it's so great when someone says something nice about you...

--
Neil MCNGP #30