Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > 70-236 Ex2007

70-236 Ex2007

=?Utf-8?B?VFhSQjQ=?=

Where is the best place to start my training for this Exam? I would like to
take it by June 30th. Self-Paced Training Kit for exam 70-236 Exchange 2007
will not be published till 10/31/2007.
Thx,
TXRB4

smithns@gmail.com

On May 23, 6:00 pm, TXRB4 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Where is the best place to start my training for this Exam? I would like to
> take it by June 30th. Self-Paced Training Kit for exam 70-236 Exchange 2007
> will not be published till 10/31/2007.
> Thx,
> TXRB4

How about go work in an enviorment that has Exchange 2007? Dumbass.
And what's the damn rush for? It won't be mainstream for at least
another year or 2.

=?Utf-8?B?VFhSQjQ=?=

Businesses will be hiring this year to have their E2k7 by first quarter of
next year.
TXRB4

"(E-Mail Removed)" wrote:

> On May 23, 6:00 pm, TXRB4 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> > Where is the best place to start my training for this Exam? I would like to
> > take it by June 30th. Self-Paced Training Kit for exam 70-236 Exchange 2007
> > will not be published till 10/31/2007.
> > Thx,
> > TXRB4

> How about go work in an enviorment that has Exchange 2007? Dumbass.
> And what's the damn rush for? It won't be mainstream for at least
> another year or 2.

Chris Lehr

Not really true - I have deployed two instances already.

And I feel that I know it so-so, and would LOVE to see more info on what
knowledge will be required to pass that exam.

news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...