Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Script error: 70-270

Script error: 70-270

Rachel

Hi,

I'm trying to run the Readiness Review exam (downloaded
from the Microsoft site) and it won't run because of
internet explorer script errors. Initially, when I start
the application the error is:
Line 17
Char 1
Error: 'objBigList.DocumentElement' is null or not an
object.

I click 'yes' to continue running scripts on the page but
when I click on 'Start Test' the test appears to start
(timer and everything) but there's no question.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks!

Keyboard Cowboy

Have you downloaded the most recent version of explorer?

Either that... or solving this problem IS the readiness
review... lol... microsoft works in strange ways.

Rachel

Yep, the download made no difference. I uninstalled and
reinstalled.

Thanks for your input though!!

*cough "damn microsoft" splutter cough*

Rachel

I found the fix. It turns out that it's a bug from
downloading a Windows Update... AWESOME *coughs and
splutters obscenities*

FYI: http://www.mcse.ms/message996192.html