Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Where have all the posters gone?

Where have all the posters gone?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

Long time passing.

Toolman, Mike, -= Hawk =-, CatDaddy, gangle (he won't be missed),
Miggsee, others, if you guys are still around, just stop in and give a
tip of the lid. Apologies to those I didn't mention.

WhzzKdd

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Long time passing.
>

> Toolman, Mike, -= Hawk =-, CatDaddy, gangle (he won't be missed),
> Miggsee, others, if you guys are still around, just stop in and give a tip
> of the lid. Apologies to those I didn't mention.

Shhh...Toolman is here - just under a new name. (Don't repeat that to
anyone...oh wait: Google's gonna archive this <g>).

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

WhzzKdd wrote:
> "Rgr" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>Long time passing.
>>

>>Toolman, Mike, -= Hawk =-, CatDaddy, gangle (he won't be missed),
>>Miggsee, others, if you guys are still around, just stop in and give a tip
>>of the lid. Apologies to those I didn't mention.

> Shhh...Toolman is here - just under a new name. (Don't repeat that to
> anyone...oh wait: Google's gonna archive this <g>).

I suspected as much, but was afraid to say it out loud. Any others? C'mon.

Blinky the Shark

Rgr wrote:
> Long time passing.
>

> Toolman, Mike, -= Hawk =-, CatDaddy, gangle (he won't be missed),
> Miggsee, others, if you guys are still around, just stop in and give a
> tip of the lid. Apologies to those I didn't mention.

I wondered about Toolman, just the other day. I've seen gangle here
within the last few days, unless it/those was/were forgeries.

--
Blinky RLU 297263
Killing all posts from Google Groups

SgtMinor

Rgr wrote:

> Long time passing.
>

> Toolman, Mike, -= Hawk =-, CatDaddy, gangle (he won't be missed),
> Miggsee, others, if you guys are still around, just stop in and give a
> tip of the lid. Apologies to those I didn't mention.

Rosee, Spider, trout (a personal favorite). cat daddy's wisdom is now
dispensed in gardening and baseball related froups.

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

SgtMinor wrote:
> Rgr wrote:
>
>> Long time passing.
>>

>> Toolman, Mike, -= Hawk =-, CatDaddy, gangle (he won't be missed),
>> Miggsee, others, if you guys are still around, just stop in and give a
>> tip of the lid. Apologies to those I didn't mention.

> Rosee, Spider, trout (a personal favorite). cat daddy's wisdom is now
> dispensed in gardening and baseball related froups.

And Juan and ...
I still see Rosee sometimes. And gangle (he won't be missed).

Top

On Wed, 23 May 2007 14:34:35 -0400, Rgr wrote:

> Long time passing.
>

> Toolman, Mike, -= Hawk =-, CatDaddy, gangle (he won't be missed),
> Miggsee, others, if you guys are still around, just stop in and give a tip
> of the lid. Apologies to those I didn't mention.

I've been watching for TT, and some of the regulars.Very few I saw in the
early 2000s and late 90s.

Top
aka Sarge

Mara

On Wed, 23 May 2007 18:13:38 -0400, Rgr <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>SgtMinor wrote:
>> Rgr wrote:
>>
>>> Long time passing.
>>>

>>> Toolman, Mike, -= Hawk =-, CatDaddy, gangle (he won't be missed),
>>> Miggsee, others, if you guys are still around, just stop in and give a
>>> tip of the lid. Apologies to those I didn't mention.

>> Rosee, Spider, trout (a personal favorite). cat daddy's wisdom is now
>> dispensed in gardening and baseball related froups.

>And Juan and ...
>I still see Rosee sometimes. And gangle (he won't be missed).

Shut up. The Umbaldinos will hear you.

AND I WANT TO KNOW WHY NOT!"
--glmar04 at twirl.mcc.ac.uk in a.s.r

pcbutts1

You forgot Spider.

news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> WhzzKdd wrote:
>> "Rgr" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>>>Long time passing.
>>>

>>>Toolman, Mike, -= Hawk =-, CatDaddy, gangle (he won't be missed),
>>>Miggsee, others, if you guys are still around, just stop in and give a
>>>tip of the lid. Apologies to those I didn't mention.

>> Shhh...Toolman is here - just under a new name. (Don't repeat that to
>> anyone...oh wait: Google's gonna archive this <g>).

> I suspected as much, but was afraid to say it out loud. Any others? C'mon.

William Poaster

On Wed, 23 May 2007 17:20:20 -0500, Mara wrote:

> On Wed, 23 May 2007 18:13:38 -0400, Rôgêr <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>SgtMinor wrote:

>>> Rosee, Spider, trout (a personal favorite). cat daddy's wisdom is now
>>> dispensed in gardening and baseball related froups.

>>And Juan and ...

Hmm...RB#1 IIRC...

>>I still see Rosee sometimes. And gangle (he won't be missed).

> Shut up. The Umbaldinos will hear you.

Uh, oh....now you've done it...what with Roger mentioning baseball & you
mentioning....*them*! I'm leavin' before the....err... "party
starts"...if'n yous gets ma meanin'