Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Where have all the posters gone?

Where have all the posters gone?

WhzzKdd

news:(E-Mail Removed). ..
> Rgr wrote:
>> Long time passing.
>>

>> Toolman, Mike, -= Hawk =-, CatDaddy, gangle (he won't be missed),
>> Miggsee, others, if you guys are still around, just stop in and give a
>> tip of the lid. Apologies to those I didn't mention.

> I wondered about Toolman, just the other day. I've seen gangle here
> within the last few days, unless it/those was/were forgeries.

Well, whoever it was, he/it has a mustard jar <g>

WhzzKdd

news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> WhzzKdd wrote:
>> "Rgr" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>>>Long time passing.
>>>

>>>Toolman, Mike, -= Hawk =-, CatDaddy, gangle (he won't be missed),
>>>Miggsee, others, if you guys are still around, just stop in and give a
>>>tip of the lid. Apologies to those I didn't mention.

>> Shhh...Toolman is here - just under a new name. (Don't repeat that to
>> anyone...oh wait: Google's gonna archive this <g>).

> I suspected as much, but was afraid to say it out loud. Any others? C'mon.

Yeah - Pennywise guessed it out loud a few days ago too <g>

jovstar58@yahoo.com

On May 23, 3:56 pm, "pcbutts1" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> You forgot Spider.
>
> --
>
> Newsgroup Trolls. Read about mine herehttp://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads
> The list grows. Leythos the stalkerhttp://www.leythosthestalker.com, David
> H. Lipman, Max M Wachtell III aka What's in a Name?, Fitz,
> Rhonda Lea Kirk, Meat Plow, F Kwatu F, George Orwell
>
> "Rgr" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>
> news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
>

> > WhzzKdd wrote:
> >> "Rgr" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >>news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> >> Shhh...Toolman is here - just under a new name. (Don't repeat that to
> >> anyone...oh wait: Google's gonna archive this <g>).

> > I suspected as much, but was afraid to say it out loud. Any others? C'mon.- Hide quoted text -

MAYBE THEY ARE ALL PRETENDING TO BE WOMEN LIKE YOU.

Christopher Syn

doS, z?

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

"WhzzKdd" <frack_this@email_is.invalid> wrote:

>>> Shhh...Toolman is here - just under a new name. (Don't repeat that to
>>> anyone...oh wait: Google's gonna archive this <g>).

>> I suspected as much, but was afraid to say it out loud. Any others? C'mon.

>Yeah - Pennywise guessed it out loud a few days ago too <g>

You were dropping hints in your post, I forget how long ago I
suspected it, but when you claimed you were 5' 5" - they all came
together.

No big deal, I'd rather be known as Trax, but it never files (Thanks
Frosty) - maybe soon.

--

Two people (squatters) given millions in land
Australia http://tinyurl.com/2dgv5v

William Poaster

On Wed, 23 May 2007 17:20:20 -0500, Mara wrote:

> On Wed, 23 May 2007 18:13:38 -0400, Rôgêr <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>SgtMinor wrote:

>>> Rosee, Spider, trout (a personal favorite). cat daddy's wisdom is now
>>> dispensed in gardening and baseball related froups.

>>And Juan and ...
>>I still see Rosee sometimes. And gangle (he won't be missed).

> Shut up. The Umbaldinos will hear you.

There was Vince Candeline, Tymon, & Max Quordlepleen too...

Uno Umbaldino

"William Poaster" wrote
> On Wed, 23 May 2007 17:20:20 -0500, Mara wrote:

> > Shut up. The Umbaldinos will hear you.

> Uh, oh....now you've done it...what with Roger mentioning baseball & you
> mentioning....*them*! I'm leavin' before the....err... "party
> starts"...if'n yous gets ma meanin'

Me and my bruthers isn't two happy with the inyooendoes and
potenshial slander of hour wunderfull repewtaysheuns. Yoose
wood be extreemily wize two think reel hard bee-four yoose rites
sumthin abowt ussen uhgen. On anuther noet, we is startin a
werld toor ware we is to be givin some free basebal lessins to
sum reel lukky indeeviduels, so maybee we cood be neer yoor
howse reel soon, iffen yoose gets my meenin.

=?UTF-8?B?UsO0Z8Oqcg==?=

William Poaster wrote:
> On Wed, 23 May 2007 17:20:20 -0500, Mara wrote:

>>>And Juan and ...
>>>I still see Rosee sometimes. And gangle (he won't be missed).

>>Shut up. The Umbaldinos will hear you.

> There was Vince Candeline, Tymon, & Max Quordlepleen too...

Oh yeah, the cannibal and the antipodeans.

gangle7

"Rgr" wrote
> William Poaster wrote:

> >>Shut up. The Umbaldinos will hear you.

> > There was Vince Candeline, Tymon, & Max Quordlepleen too...

> Oh yeah, the cannibal and the antipodeans.

thares a cawndum stuk in my flawpie
how do i get it owt withowt recking
nothing e male ansurs only thank
in advanse

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

gangle7 wrote:
> "Rgr" wrote
>
>>William Poaster wrote:

>>>There was Vince Candeline, Tymon, & Max Quordlepleen too...

>>Oh yeah, the cannibal and the antipodeans.

> thares a cawndum stuk in my flawpie
> how do i get it owt withowt recking
> nothing e male ansurs only thank
> in advanse

I usually get condoms out of my floppy with compressed air, but if you
don't have any, just use hairspray or spray glue, it all works the same.
A few short bursts and then hold a Bic lighter up real close so you can
see if it worked, then rinse it off with a little splash of rubbing alcohol.
--
The advanced method involves saltpetre and sugar. Sulphur and carbon are
optional.