Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: How to write with mirror image of letters

Re: How to write with mirror image of letters

jj206

Bhaiyyah wrote:
> I have observed that on so many places users are writing with letters
> in it's mirror/upside down image. How can we do this?

Hi Bhaiyyah,

You need to post a website or explain where people are
writing mirror backwards or upside down. Email ? Message
boards ? IM ? IRC ? The more info the better. (^:

> Example#1:
> ..иєνєя ℓєт тнє ωσℓ∂'ѕ σριиισи єffє¢т уσυ..

This is useless gibberish to most readers of this newsgroup.

Geothermal

Lookout

On Wed, 23 May 2007 10:38:12 -0700, jj206
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Bhaiyyah wrote:
>> I have observed that on so many places users are writing with letters
>> in it's mirror/upside down image. How can we do this?

>Hi Bhaiyyah,
>
>You need to post a website or explain where people are
>writing mirror backwards or upside down. Email ? Message
>boards ? IM ? IRC ? The more info the better. (^:
>
>> Example#1:
>> ..иєνє? ℓєт тнє ωσℓ∂'ѕ σ?ιиισи єffє¢т уσυ..

>This is useless gibberish to most readers of this newsgroup.
>
>Geothermal

IRC (mIRC) has several plug ins that let you do that.