Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > exam prep 70-294

exam prep 70-294

john

I would like to know what are the best books and exam prep for the
70-294 test. I have been looking around and I have not found a good
source or the over all suggestion on how to prep for this test. I some
one could tell me what is the best path to take.

Thanks

Eddy

=?Utf-8?B?Rm91cmllciBBenRlYw==?=

Training Kit 70-294, searing Microsoft Websites for KnowledgeBase(KB) about
anything concerning to AD-DC-GC, Masters Operations, GP in AD...

"john" wrote:

> I would like to know what are the best books and
> exam prep for the 70-294 test. I have been looking
> around and I have not found a good source or the
> over all suggestion on how to prep for this test. I
> some one could tell me what is the best path to take.
>
> Thanks
>
> Eddy

Wayne McGlinn

"Sear one side of the KB for 2 minutes, turn and sear the other side"
Medium or Well-done mate?
Sorry, couldn't resist .. the image of cooking off a KB article on the
barbie was too vivid to let this one pass <vbg>

Wayne McGlinn
Brisbane, Oz

"Fourier Aztec" <Fourier http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Training Kit 70-294, searing Microsoft Websites for KnowledgeBase(KB)

about
> anything concerning to AD-DC-GC, Masters Operations, GP in AD...
>

> "john" wrote:
>
> > I would like to know what are the best books and
> > exam prep for the 70-294 test. I have been looking
> > around and I have not found a good source or the
> > over all suggestion on how to prep for this test. I
> > some one could tell me what is the best path to take.
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Eddy

Neil

incase you missed it "Wayne McGlinn" <(E-Mail Removed)> said in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> "Sear one side of the KB for 2 minutes, turn and sear the other side"
> Medium or Well-done mate?

mmmmmm....kb articles...can I get mine with fries instead of that rice
pilaf thing...

and wouldn't a helpful kb article on the first search be "rare"

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Ken Briscoe

news:Xns957B779459917neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> incase you missed it "Wayne McGlinn" <(E-Mail Removed)> said in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > "Sear one side of the KB for 2 minutes, turn and sear the other side"
> > Medium or Well-done mate?

> mmmmmm....kb articles...can I get mine with fries instead of that rice
> pilaf thing...
>
> and wouldn't a helpful kb article on the first search be "rare"

Guys, I'm right here, I can hear everything you're saying. Is this how you
talk about me behind my back?
I hate you all.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

first initial last name AT gmail DOT com

Neil

incase you missed it "Ken Briscoe" <(E-Mail Removed)> said in
news:#(E-Mail Removed):

> news:Xns957B779459917neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>> incase you missed it "Wayne McGlinn" <(E-Mail Removed)> said in
>> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>> > "Sear one side of the KB for 2 minutes, turn and sear the other
>> > side" Medium or Well-done mate?

>> mmmmmm....kb articles...can I get mine with fries instead of that
>> rice pilaf thing...
>>
>> and wouldn't a helpful kb article on the first search be "rare"

> Guys, I'm right here, I can hear everything you're saying. Is this how
> you talk about me behind my back?
> I hate you all.

sorry about that but have you READ some of your articles? flaming them
over an open grill is the only possible way of saving your reputation as
a stallar guy! and don't even get me started on searching them...

--
Neil MCNGP #30