Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > FS: Troytec/Testkiller Certification Study Guides

FS: Troytec/Testkiller Certification Study Guides

Rowdy Yates

"The Rev \(MCT\)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:eMDgS7tHFHA.3332
@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl:

> Don't you mean Brown Eye?

brown "box" baby, "box"!!

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
http://www.mcngp.com/

Neil

did you hear =?Utf-8?B?bGl2aW5uNGplc3Vz?=
<(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> tanx I appreciate it. Can u pls get me what I asked for?
>
> "CBIC" wrote:
>
>> livinn4jesus wrote:
>> > Pls can I get 70-218 for free?

Hey no problem! I forwarded your request off to MS. You might want to
give them a shout yourself. just send an e-mail (like I did) to
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed), reference this post, and give them your MCP ID. OK?

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- I can tell you are lying. Your lips are moving.

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, CBIC climbed on a soapbox & opined:

> livinn4jesus wrote:
>> Pls can I get 70-218 for free?

And jesus must be so proud.

--
JaR
Thug 10110

And again!

And again!

And again!

And again!

And again!

And again!

And again!

And again!

And again!

And again!

And again!

And again!

And again!

And again!

And again!

And again!

And again!

And again!

Ogre

livinn4jesus wrote:
> Pls can I get 70-218 for free?

Now I got a freaking song from Sunday school in my head... make it stop
please....

We will bring to Jesus braindumps from our site.
If he says we need them we will run in fright.....

Not the real words ..... but the melody has to STOP!!!!

"May the good lord take a liken to ya an blow you up real good"
$1 to SCTV... I think it was SCTV

Neil

did you hear Ogre <iamogreatgmaildotcom> say in news:eR0LiO2HFHA.560
@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

> "May the good lord take a liken to ya an blow you up real good"
> $1 to SCTV... I think it was SCTV

it was...Farm Film Reports with Big Jim McBob and Billy Sol Hurok

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.