Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > FS: Troytec/Testkiller Certification Study Guides

Reply
Thread Tools

FS: Troytec/Testkiller Certification Study Guides

 
 
Johnny Blaze
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-06-2004
For Sale: TroyTec/TestKiller Study Guides

" PROVEN YOU'LL PASS WITH THESE STUDY GUIDES " www.troytec.com

$15 each

Can e-mail or ship on cd. E-mail me for more info
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)


Microsoft

70-028 MCSE - Admin SQL 7.0
70-029 Microsoft SQL 7.0 Design
70-058 Windows NT4.0 Networking Essentials
70-059 Windows NT4.0 TCP-IP
70-067 Windows NT Server 4.0
70-068 Windows NT Server Enterprise 4.0
70-073 Windows NT Workstation 4.0
70-079 Internet Explorer 4.0 Admin
70-080 Internet Explorer 5.0 Admin
70-081 Microsoft Exchange Server 5.5
70-086 Microsoft SMS 2.0
70-087 Microsoft IIS 4.0
70-088 Microsoft Proxy Server 2.0
70-100 Analyzing Requirements
70-152 Visual Interdev 6.0
70-175 SG
70-210 Windows 2000 Professional
70-215 - Windows 2000 Server
70-216 Windows 2000 Network Infrastructure
70-217 Windows 2000 Directory Services Infrastructure
70-218 - Managing a Microsoft Windows 2000
70-219 Designing a W2K Directory Services Infrastructure
70-220 Windows 2000 Network Security Design
70-221 Windows 2000 Network Infrastructure Design
70-224 MCSE Study Guide Exam
70-225 Microsoft Exchange Server 2000 Design
70-227 Microsoft ISA Server 2000 Admin
70-228 Microsoft SQL 2000 Admin
70-229 Microsoft SQL 2000 Databases Design
70-240 Windows 2000 Accelerated

A+
Troytec 220-121 A+ Certification Study Guide Core Exam
Troytec 220-122 CompTIA A+ DOS&Windows

Cisco
TestKiller 640-503 CISCO Study Guide Exam Edition 2
Testkiller 640-504 - CISCO Study Guide Exam Edition 2
Testkiller 640-505 - CISCO Study Guide Exam Edition 1
Testkiller 640-506 - CISCO Study Guide Exam Edition 1
640-407 Cisco CCNA 1.0
640-507 Cisco CCNA 2.0
Troytec - CCNP - 640-503
Troytec - CCNP - 640-504

CompTIA
N10-001 CompTIA Network+
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Dragon
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-06-2004
Can I become a regional dealer for you?

"Johnny Blaze" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> For Sale: TroyTec/TestKiller Study Guides

<snip>
Lots of junk
</snip>


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Ben
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-07-2004
Duly forwarded to (E-Mail Removed)
Have a nice day

"Johnny Blaze" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> For Sale: TroyTec/TestKiller Study Guides
>
> " PROVEN YOU'LL PASS WITH THESE STUDY GUIDES " www.troytec.com
>
> $15 each
>
> Can e-mail or ship on cd. E-mail me for more info
> (E-Mail Removed)
>
>
> Microsoft
>
> 70-028 MCSE - Admin SQL 7.0
> 70-029 Microsoft SQL 7.0 Design
> 70-058 Windows NT4.0 Networking Essentials
> 70-059 Windows NT4.0 TCP-IP
> 70-067 Windows NT Server 4.0
> 70-068 Windows NT Server Enterprise 4.0
> 70-073 Windows NT Workstation 4.0
> 70-079 Internet Explorer 4.0 Admin
> 70-080 Internet Explorer 5.0 Admin
> 70-081 Microsoft Exchange Server 5.5
> 70-086 Microsoft SMS 2.0
> 70-087 Microsoft IIS 4.0
> 70-088 Microsoft Proxy Server 2.0
> 70-100 Analyzing Requirements
> 70-152 Visual Interdev 6.0
> 70-175 SG
> 70-210 Windows 2000 Professional
> 70-215 - Windows 2000 Server
> 70-216 Windows 2000 Network Infrastructure
> 70-217 Windows 2000 Directory Services Infrastructure
> 70-218 - Managing a Microsoft Windows 2000
> 70-219 Designing a W2K Directory Services Infrastructure
> 70-220 Windows 2000 Network Security Design
> 70-221 Windows 2000 Network Infrastructure Design
> 70-224 MCSE Study Guide Exam
> 70-225 Microsoft Exchange Server 2000 Design
> 70-227 Microsoft ISA Server 2000 Admin
> 70-228 Microsoft SQL 2000 Admin
> 70-229 Microsoft SQL 2000 Databases Design
> 70-240 Windows 2000 Accelerated
>
> A+
> Troytec 220-121 A+ Certification Study Guide Core Exam
> Troytec 220-122 CompTIA A+ DOS&Windows
>
> Cisco
> TestKiller 640-503 - CISCO Study Guide Exam Edition 2
> Testkiller 640-504 - CISCO Study Guide Exam Edition 2
> Testkiller 640-505 - CISCO Study Guide Exam Edition 1
> Testkiller 640-506 - CISCO Study Guide Exam Edition 1
> 640-407 Cisco CCNA 1.0
> 640-507 Cisco CCNA 2.0
> Troytec - CCNP - 640-503
> Troytec - CCNP - 640-504
>
> CompTIA
> N10-001 CompTIA Network+



 
Reply With Quote
 
=?Utf-8?B?bGl2aW5uNGplc3Vz?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-02-2005
Pls can I get 70-218 for free?
 
Reply With Quote
 
=?Utf-8?B?bGl2aW5uNGplc3Vz?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-02-2005
Pls can I get 70-218 for free?
 
Reply With Quote
 
CBIC
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-02-2005
livinn4jesus wrote:
> Pls can I get 70-218 for free?


Not only are you asking for a braindump but you want it for free. You are
not only an assfukcer but a cheap assfukcer. Tool
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38
working late installing a new server


 
Reply With Quote
 
=?Utf-8?B?bGl2aW5uNGplc3Vz?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-02-2005
tanx I appreciate it. Can u pls get me what I asked for?

"CBIC" wrote:

> livinn4jesus wrote:
> > Pls can I get 70-218 for free?

>
> Not only are you asking for a braindump but you want it for free. You are
> not only an assfukcer but a cheap assfukcer. Tool
> --
> aka
> Doom MCNGP #38
> working late installing a new server
>
>
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
Rowdy Yates
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-02-2005
=?Utf-8?B?bGl2aW5uNGplc3Vz?= <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
in news:(E-Mail Removed):

> tanx I appreciate it. Can u pls get me what I asked for?


done. it's in the mail. keep a look out for big brown box.

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
http://www.mcngp.com/
http://profiles.yahoo.com/rowdy_yates_mcngp
 
Reply With Quote
 
The Rev \(MCT\)
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-02-2005
Don't you mean Brown Eye?

--
"The Rev" MCT/MCNGP #44
I may sound arrogant at times, but that's only because I'm always right.

Memories fade but a Google search never forgets.
justafreak.com
..
"Rowdy Yates" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns960CDC964634Browdyyates2124@207.46.248.16. ..
> =?Utf-8?B?bGl2aW5uNGplc3Vz?= <(E-Mail Removed)>

wrote
> in news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > tanx I appreciate it. Can u pls get me what I asked for?

>
> done. it's in the mail. keep a look out for big brown box.
>
> --
> Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
> http://www.mcngp.com/
> http://profiles.yahoo.com/rowdy_yates_mcngp



 
Reply With Quote
 
The Rev \(MCT\)
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-02-2005
<snipage>
Pls can I get 70-218 for free?
</snipage>
No

<snipage>
tanx I appreciate it. Can u pls get me what I asked for?
</snipage>
No. So stop asking

--
"The Rev" MCT/MCNGP #44
I may sound arrogant at times, but that's only because I'm always right.

Memories fade but a Google search never forgets.
justafreak.com


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Allitcertkiller.com study guides are better than Realexamquestions.com study guides loyola MCSE 33 07-21-2006 03:12 AM
Allitcertkiller.com study guides are better than Realexamquestions.com study guides loyola Microsoft Certification 39 07-21-2006 03:12 AM
Allitcertkiller.com study guides are better than Realexamquestions.com study guides loyola Microsoft Certification 0 06-26-2006 03:25 PM



Advertisments