Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > [OT] Google Groups broken?

[OT] Google Groups broken?

Lionel B

Out of interest, is Google Groups more badly broken than usual? I seem to
be seeing multiple identical posts from several posters and threading
appears munged...

--
Lionel B

Daniel T.

Lionel B <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Out of interest, is Google Groups more badly broken than usual? I seem to
> be seeing multiple identical posts from several posters and threading
> appears munged...

Yes, it looks like Google Groups is posting messages multiple times.