Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Can someone try this website?

Can someone try this website?

iL_weReo

Did I get politely bumped off this website or is it really not working
lol--

www.filmmaker.com

Perhaps my discourse was a bit too hot and heavy for them? Someone or
a copuple of guys please let me know lol.

www.filmmaker.com OR www.fillmaker.com/index

Thanks!

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

iL_weReo wrote:

> Did I get politely bumped off this website or is it really not working
> lol--
>
> www.filmmaker.com

Works fine for me.

--
-bts

tom

"iL_weReo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Did I get politely bumped off this website or is it really not working
> lol--
>
> www.filmmaker.com
>
> Perhaps my discourse was a bit too hot and heavy for them? Someone or
> a copuple of guys please let me know lol.
>
> www.filmmaker.com OR www.fillmaker.com/index
>
> Thanks!

Works for me.

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

iL_weReo <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Did I get politely bumped off this website or is it really not working
>lol--
>
>www.filmmaker.com
>
>Perhaps my discourse was a bit too hot and heavy for them? Someone or
>a copuple of guys please let me know lol.
>
>www.filmmaker.com OR www.fillmaker.com/index

Clear out your cookies.

Start | Run <type in>
CMD /K ipconfig /flushdns
<enter>
For good measure

--

Fridjid PINK makes the best rendition
http://youtube.com/watch?v=eYzQspdn4J0

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

iL_weReo <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Did I get politely bumped off this website or is it really not working
>lol--
>
>www.filmmaker.com

After you delete your cookies (I figure you autolog on to the site)
http://www.bugmenot.com/ two accounts - you can get in and look around
at the damage