Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Any study material for Exchange 2003 exam 70-285?

Any study material for Exchange 2003 exam 70-285?

Jason Clishe

Has anyone seen any study guides or self tests for 70-285? Thats the
last test I have left for my MCSE 2003: Messaging specialization.

Thanks

Neil

incase you missed it Jason Clishe <(E-Mail Removed)>
said in news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Has anyone seen any study guides or self tests for 70-285? Thats the
> last test I have left for my MCSE 2003: Messaging specialization.
>
> Thanks

start here:
http://microsoft.order-6.com/excheva...y.asp?catalog%
5Fname=MSTrialandEval&category%5Fname=Exchange+Dow nload&Page=1&cookie%
5Ftest=1

or

http://tinyurl.com/23utb

this is the best...

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Jason Clishe

This is just an evaluation copy of Exchange, I don't see any study
material for exam 70-285 here.

JC

On Sat, 02 Oct 2004 10:05:45 -0700, Neil <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>incase you missed it Jason Clishe <(E-Mail Removed)>
>said in news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Has anyone seen any study guides or self tests for 70-285? Thats the
>> last test I have left for my MCSE 2003: Messaging specialization.
>>
>> Thanks
>>

>start here:
>http://microsoft.order-6.com/excheva...y.asp?catalog%
>5Fname=MSTrialandEval&category%5Fname=Exchange+Do wnload&Page=1&cookie%
>5Ftest=1
>
>or
>
>http://tinyurl.com/23utb
>
>this is the best...

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Jason Clishe climbed on a soapbox &
opined:

> This is just an evaluation copy of Exchange, I don't see any study
> material for exam 70-285 here.

Well, you didn't say you already had a copy. The software *is* the place to
start, after all.

JaR
Obvious Candidate

TechGeekPro

On Oct 5, 2004 at 8:53am "Jason Clishe" blathered:

> This is just an evaluation copy of Exchange, I don't see any study
> material for exam 70-285 here.

Uh... isn't using the product the best study material of all? Try this too:
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/pro...3/default.mspx

--
TechGeekPro, MCNGP #36
MCNGP.com - We're here to help!

said in news:(E-Mail Removed):

> This is just an evaluation copy of Exchange, I don't see any study
> material for exam 70-285 here.

how wrong you are. in the eval copy you will find something called books
on line. in addition you will have the opprotunity actually _USE_ the
product...

--
Neil MCNGP #30

JaR

> incase you missed it Jason Clishe <(E-Mail Removed)>
> said in news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> This is just an evaluation copy of Exchange, I don't see any study
>> material for exam 70-285 here.

> how wrong you are. in the eval copy you will find something called books
> on line. in addition you will have the opprotunity actually _USE_ the
> product...

Why on earth would anyone actually need to _USE_ the product????

It's not like he was ever going to get a job working with it or anything!

JaR
Obvious Candidate

Neil

incase you missed it JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> said in
news:Xns957987F753E54plentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.2 48.16:

> It's not like he was ever going to get a job working with it or anything!

oh! right...sorry.....dunno what I was thinking....he should try the
bkcareers page....

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Jason Clishe

On Tue, 05 Oct 2004 13:34:00 -0700, Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote:

>incase you missed it JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> said in
>news:Xns957987F753E54plentespamsuxsofthom@207.46. 248.16:
>
>> It's not like he was ever going to get a job working with it or anything!

>oh! right...sorry.....dunno what I was thinking....he should try the
>bkcareers page....

I have been designing and deploying Exchange solutions for about 7
years. I don't need an evaluation copy of Exchange. What I *would*
like however, is preparation material for exam 70-285 (as I've said
twice now) so that I know what to expect on the exam. No Exchange
installl I've ever done has a study guide for exam 70-285 listed as an
optional component. Books onlne and firsthand product experience, yes.
Information regarding exam 70-285, no.

You have made the assumption that a request for study material for a
specific exam means the requestor has no experience with the product,
which clearly is an incorrect assumption. I'd be getting way, way
ahead of myself if I was beginning preparations for a design exam
without having even used the product!

Every Microsoft exam I've ever taken has off-the-wall questions that
would catch almost anyone off guard, regardless of your experience.
Which is why it is always prudent to prepare for an exam before you
take it, regardless how well you think you know a product. It's a
pretty basic concept, really.

said in news:(E-Mail Removed):

> so that I know what to expect on the exam.

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/ex...285.asp#SKILLS

HTH,HAND

(yeah, yeah..I'm an a-hole)

--
Neil MCNGP #30

MCSE 2003 (Recommendations on Exam Study Material, Specific Exams, & Order to take Exams) Julio C. Delgado Jr. (DJ) MCSE 0 12-14-2006 07:58 PM
Exchange study material bert MCSA 0 12-16-2005 03:40 AM
win 2003 security(70-299) exam study material jon MCSA 3 01-08-2004 10:42 PM
70-229 exam exchange of material sharon MCSD 0 01-05-2004 01:34 AM
Any Study Material on 2003 objectives out there? Thomas Carraway, Jr. A+ Certification 0 12-08-2003 06:09 PM

Advertisments