Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Stripping audio from qa DVD. Easy or not so easy?

Stripping audio from qa DVD. Easy or not so easy?

GJ

I'd also like to make the audio MP3. As one can see I aint got much know how
in this job. All help is always very much appriciated. TIA

Meat Plow

On Tue, 22 May 2007 19:54:08 -0500, GJ wrote:

> I'd also like to make the audio MP3. As one can see I aint got much know how
> in this job. All help is always very much appriciated. TIA

Easy with the right software. Google it.
#1 Offishul Ruiner of Usenet, March 2007
#1 Usenet Asshole, March 2007
#1 Bartlo Pset, March 13-24 2007
#10 Most hated Usenetizen of all time
#8 AUK Hate Machine Cog