Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Windows Player Problem - Green Screen!

Windows Player Problem - Green Screen!

David Matthews

Hi All

I am trying to view the webcams at adultwork.tv. The chat window opens up fine and I can talk to the lady at the other end, but where the picture should be (that is an embedded windows media player I think), I just get a green square.

Is anyone else having this problem or know what might be causing it? They have told me to update codecs but I don't know where to get them from.

MTIA

David

Evan Platt

On Tue, 22 May 2007 22:51:09 GMT, "David Matthews"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>------=_NextPart_000_00F0_01C79CCC.224D2110

Please post in plain text only.

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

http://www.codecguide.com/download_kl.htm

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

"David Matthews" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I am trying to view the webcams at adultwork.tv. The chat window opens up fine and I can talk to the lady at the other end, but where the picture should be (that is an embedded windows media player I think), I just get a green square.
>
>Is anyone else having this problem or know what might be causing it? They have told me to update codecs but I don't know where to get them from.

There is also
http://www.free-codecs.com/K_Lite_Co...k_download.htm

Plus Gspot http://www.headbands.com/gspot/ that will give info on
codecs what you have installed, and what's needed (hint download the
windows .wmv) drop the file into Gspot and it will tell you what you
need.

--

Due South Music Video: Life In A Northern Town
http://youtube.com/watch?v=7htQnRy6zI8

Muse Groops

> "David Matthews" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> I am trying to view the webcams at adultwork.tv. The chat window opens up fine and I can talk to the lady at the other end, but where the picture should be (that is an embedded windows media player I think), I just get a green square.
>>
>> Is anyone else having this problem or know what might be causing it? They have told me to update codecs but I don't know where to get them from.

> There is also
> http://www.free-codecs.com/K_Lite_Co...k_download.htm
>
> Plus Gspot http://www.headbands.com/gspot/ that will give info on
> codecs what you have installed, and what's needed (hint download the
> windows .wmv) drop the file into Gspot and it will tell you what <snip>

I wonder if he found *her* G-Spot?