Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Transcender or Measure Up?

Transcender or Measure Up?

=?Utf-8?B?c3RyeWRlcg==?=

Does anyone have an opinion as to which would be the best resource for exam
70-293? I used Transcender for 70-292 and was disappointed. I felt very
unprepared for the real test after taking it. Would Measure Up be a better
test for 70-293?

Thanks

TechGeekPro

On Oct 1, 2004 at 9:27am "stryder" blathered:

> Does anyone have an opinion as to which would be the best resource for
> exam 70-293? I used Transcender for 70-292 and was disappointed. I
> felt very unprepared for the real test after taking it. Would Measure
> Up be a better test for 70-293?

Neither, Self Test Software is the best.

--
TechGeekPro, MCNGP #36
MCNGP.com - We're here to help!

Neil

incase you missed it TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> said in

> On Oct 1, 2004 at 9:27am "stryder" blathered:
>
>> Does anyone have an opinion as to which would be the best resource for
>> exam 70-293? I used Transcender for 70-292 and was disappointed. I
>> felt very unprepared for the real test after taking it. Would Measure
>> Up be a better test for 70-293?

> Neither, Self Test Software is the best.

no real life experience is the best...

--
Neil MCNGP #30

TechGeekPro

On Oct 2, 2004 at 11:15am "Neil" blathered:

> no real life experience is the best...

Yeah, yeah, yeah... but that would require *gasp* effort!!!

--
TechGeekPro, MCNGP #36
MCNGP.com - We're here to help!

Transcender vs Measure Up Marc MCDST 4 02-22-2007 12:07 AM
Transcender or Measure Up? stryder MCSA 2 03-29-2005 01:19 AM
how to measure power dissipated in a digital circuit Christopher Denis VHDL 4 01-30-2005 07:10 AM
Measure Up, Transcender or Selft Test... Thane Young MCSA 1 03-05-2004 07:23 PM
Measure Up or Transcender ssdost@indu.edu MCDST 0 03-04-2004 03:50 PM

Advertisments