Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > SHare a printer between a WIN xp home, and a win xp64-bit pro

SHare a printer between a WIN xp home, and a win xp64-bit pro

=?Utf-8?B?U2NvdHR5IERvbid0?=

Howdy, My goal is to print from a win xp 64-bit comp, (connected via wireless
network), from a win xp home comp, ( the printer is attached to) When I
attempt to add the printer on the 64-bit machine, I get an error saying that
windows cannot connect, or the name is typed incorrectly. On the host comp,
(win xp home) I can view the workgroup in my network places, and transfer
files from the remote to the host machine. (On the host machine) However, in
my network places on the xp 64-bit comp, nothing shows when I enter workgroup
computers. I have searched the web extensively, and come up empty. ANY help
would be greatly appreciated!

=?Utf-8?B?U2NvdHR5IERvbicndA==?=

Thanks JK, but I already made sure all of those settings were enabled. What
I FInally ended up doing was finding some x64 drivers for the printer, and
installing it on the x64 machine. The printer shares fine from the x64
machine to the home machine, so at least now I can print on both. Thanks
again, Scott