Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > TK 09-25-04

TK 09-25-04

Neil

incase you missed it "Jtyc" <jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!@yahoo.com> said
in news:(E-Mail Removed):

>> You called?
>>

> I don't care what they say about you, you're ok in my book.

we need updated pictures in the l33t site

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Kendal Emery

Why, that one showed off my best features.....

--
Kendal Emery
MCNGP #19
news:Xns9579A13E3C32Bneilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16...
> incase you missed it "Jtyc" <jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!@yahoo.com> said
> in news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
> >> You called?
> >>

> > I don't care what they say about you, you're ok in my book.
> >

> we need updated pictures in the l33t site
>
> --
> Neil MCNGP #30
> the "curious" hair on the soap of society

Neil

incase you missed it "Kendal Emery" <(E-Mail Removed)> said in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Why, that one showed off my best features.....

but we need new pictures with more camera angles and possible less clothing

--
Neil MCNGP #30