Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > MTV DVD 80 Gb Recorder

MTV DVD 80 Gb Recorder

Tony G

Hi All

Bought a MTV DVD 80 gb recorder and have noticed that every time I turn it
off to standby mode, it seems to disturb the TV reception every second until
the unit is unplugged. It is like it pulses or surges after it goes into
standby. I need to move the TV aerial a fair distance to remedy it without
unplugging the DVD recorder from the power supply.

Has anyone noticed this issue...?

Thanks, Tony