Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > eval copies of Exchange Server 5.5

eval copies of Exchange Server 5.5

Does anyone know where could obtain evaluation copies of
Exchange Server 5.5. Or if it ever existed. I'm looking to
practice upgrading to Exchange Server 2000.

Dragon

They used to have Eval copy but no more on the site. You might need to find
one who either has a TechNet Copy of may be some other type of eval copy
(MSDN?). You might also be able to find some old Exchange 5.5 book that
comes with a trial version.

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:3fdf01c4a5cc$a06c2590$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does anyone know where could obtain evaluation copies of
> Exchange Server 5.5. Or if it ever existed. I'm looking to
> practice upgrading to Exchange Server 2000.

terry

msdn.microsoft.com/sunscriberdownloads
user: billg
password: trey

April Foolz

Thanks, I found an old copy of the training kit on
Amazon.com.