Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > 70-271 exam???

70-271 exam???

Ken1959

Hello everyone....

I am a MCSE on NT4 and have been employed by my same comapny for 10 years.
Thanks to new management, there is a push on to have the techs update their
certifications. I need to pass 70-271 to start.

Can anyone suggest a good study guide? I went to Borders and Barnes & Noble
tonight and was terribly dissapointed in the lack of Sybex and Exam Cram
materials.

Thanks!

Robert Williams [CertGuard]

Ken,

Why 70-271? Why such a basic exam for someone with an MCSE? Seems like it would
be a waste of your time, no?! Is your company is forcing this exam on you?

Do they know that 70-271 is for the Client Side XP OS (installation,
configuration, etc.), whereas 70-270 deals with the Server and how Windows XP
integrates with Windows Server 2003?

Either way, you can find just about anything you're looking for at the following
link. A few simple search terms will provide you with the books you're looking
for.

70-271
MCDST
MCSE

http://www.CertGuard.com/store.asp

And if you find yourself in need of some good Practice Questions, any of these
Practice Test Providers will help:
http://www.CertGuard.com/reviews.asp

Good Luck

--