Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Can PCI card be configured as wireless access point?

Can PCI card be configured as wireless access point?

=?Utf-8?B?eGVub21wYWN0?=

I have a Microsoft MN-730 PCI wifi card with a wired ethernet connection. I
would like to know if I can use the pci wifi card as a wireless access point
so that I can share internet connection between my desktop and my laptop. If
so, how would I do that? Thanks.

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).

Hi
May be this can Help.