Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Free Mircosoft & CISCO course materials at your convinence

Free Mircosoft & CISCO course materials at your convinence

Rey

Hi All,

Here's what you all are looking for at your convinence so kindly Go
ahead and make the best use of it.

Pass4sure downloads.

The website is http://rdomnic.googlepages.com

I hope u all will like this site. Any suggestions pls feel free to
email me and i shall be glad to assit you and also kindly forward the
link to any of your mates who are in need of this website... your help
is much appreciated

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!

Regards,

<Micro_Cisco Team>

CBIC

"Rey" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> Hi All,
>
> Here's what you all are looking for at your convinence so kindly Go
> ahead and make the best use of it.
>

> I hope u all will like this site. Any suggestions pls feel free to
> email me

I suggest you take your br@indumps and sh0ve them up your a$$.

Michael Gossett

DRAIN BUMPS FTL!!!!!oneone!1
news:urvUDm%(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Rey" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
>> Hi All,
>>
>> Here's what you all are looking for at your convinence so kindly Go
>> ahead and make the best use of it.
>>

>> I hope u all will like this site. Any suggestions pls feel free to
>> email me

> I suggest you take your br@indumps and sh0ve them up your a$$.

Free eLearning Course offer; Course catalog misrepresenting materi DoubleHelix Microsoft Certification 3 04-09-2008 12:53 PM
Free Mircosoft & CISCO course materials at your convinence Rey Cisco 0 05-21-2007 08:39 PM
Free Mircosoft & CISCO course materials at your convinence Rey Microsoft Certification 1 05-21-2007 08:36 PM
Mircosoft Money 2003 Deluxe fab MCDST 1 04-21-2007 09:34 PM
Mircosoft VM and Java VM Joe Computer Information 1 01-06-2004 11:54 AM

Advertisments