Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > PC-Lint in Eclipse ?

PC-Lint in Eclipse ?

Osiris

Anyone out there that uses PC-Lint from within Eclipse ?

Is it possible to use it as a plug-in ?
if so...how ?

Francine.Neary@googlemail.com

On May 21, 4:30 pm, Osiris <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Anyone out there that uses PC-Lint from within Eclipse ?
>
> Is it possible to use it as a plug-in ?
> if so...how ?

Did you have a question about C?

Keith Thompson

Osiris <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
> Anyone out there that uses PC-Lint from within Eclipse ?
>
> Is it possible to use it as a plug-in ?
> if so...how ?

I suspect the Eclipse documentation, or some forum that discusses
Eclipse, would be a better source of information.

Osiris

On 21 May 2007 13:48:15 -0700, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>On May 21, 4:30 pm, Osiris <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> Anyone out there that uses PC-Lint from within Eclipse ?
>>
>> Is it possible to use it as a plug-in ?
>> if so...how ?

>Did you have a question about C?

ok:

While programming in C on my Eclipse C Programming environment system,
I would like to cheCk my C-source automagically , using pC-lint.

Does anyone out there do that ?
If so, how would I get there ?

Flash Gordon

Osiris wrote, On 22/05/07 07:15:
> On 21 May 2007 13:48:15 -0700, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>
>> On May 21, 4:30 pm, Osiris <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>> Anyone out there that uses PC-Lint from within Eclipse ?
>>>
>>> Is it possible to use it as a plug-in ?
>>> if so...how ?

>> Did you have a question about C?

> ok:
>
> While programming in C on my Eclipse C Programming environment system,
> I would like to cheCk my C-source automagically , using pC-lint.
>
> Does anyone out there do that ?
> If so, how would I get there ?

That is not a question about C, that is a question about tools.
Restating it will not change that nor will it make it topical here.
--
Flash Gordon

On May 22, 7:15 am, Osiris <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On 21 May 2007 13:48:15 -0700, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>
> >On May 21, 4:30 pm, Osiris <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >> Anyone out there that uses PC-Lint from within Eclipse ?

> >> Is it possible to use it as a plug-in ?
> >> if so...how ?

> >Did you have a question about C?

> ok:
>
> While programming in C on my Eclipse C Programming environment system,
> I would like to cheCk my C-source automagically , using pC-lint.
>
> Does anyone out there do that ?
> If so, how would I get there ?

You seem to be under a misapprehension: this newsgroup discusses C.

Keith Thompson

Osiris <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
> On 21 May 2007 13:48:15 -0700, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>>On May 21, 4:30 pm, Osiris <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>> Anyone out there that uses PC-Lint from within Eclipse ?
>>>
>>> Is it possible to use it as a plug-in ?
>>> if so...how ?

>>Did you have a question about C?

> ok:
>
> While programming in C on my Eclipse C Programming environment system,
> I would like to cheCk my C-source automagically , using pC-lint.
>
> Does anyone out there do that ?
> If so, how would I get there ?

Francine's point is that your question isn't about the C programming
language, which is what we discuss here. As I mentioned, you'll
probably have better luck with the Eclipse documentation, or in a
forum that discusses Eclipse, or perhaps in a newsgroup that discusses
whatever operating system you're using.