Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Introduce VoIP ATA and IP phone

Introduce VoIP ATA and IP phone

Robert

Through the development and research of VoIP network communication
market for many years, Houtel Technology have been adopting the
updated scientific technique and rolled out the HT series VoIP Audio
Gateway and IP Phone which win high praise in such countries as
Europe, America, Japan and Korea S. etc. as soon as they appeared in
the market ,our product adopt TI solution and have been getting more
and more popular in world wide.

Here is a brief list of our product:

Gateway:

HT600(1 FSX , 1 LAN port)

HT61O(1 FXS , 1 LAN port,1 WAN port,1 lifeline)

HT611A(1 FXS ,1 FXO ,1 LAN port,1 WAN port)

HT620A(2 FXS ,1 LAN port,1 WAN port)

IP phone:

HT501(1 FXS ,1 LAN port )

HT502(1 FXS ,1 LAN port,1 PC port)

HT582(1 FXS ,1 LAN port,1 PC port)

if any of the items listed in the catalogue meets your
interest,please let us have your specific enquiry,and our quotation
will be forwarded without delay.

professional manufacture of VOIP gateway and IP phone (with OEM
service)
Contact person:Frank
Email:sales_httel9@vip.163.com
MSN:(E-Mail Removed)