Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT:For all the bad spellers out there

OT:For all the bad spellers out there

Lost

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdgnieg The
phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde
Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer inwaht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the
olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit
pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a
porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by
istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas thought
slpeling was ipmorantt!

Doom

"Lost" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:NmE4d.624674$(E-Mail Removed)...
>I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdgnieg

<snip>

Neil should be happy to read this.

Ken Briscoe

"Doom" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Lost" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:NmE4d.624674$(E-Mail Removed)...
> >I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdgnieg

> <snip>
>
> Neil should be happy to read this. Again.

IFYPFY

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

first initial last name AT gmail DOT com

Is yer Mikrosoft spelchekar brokn ?

Laura A. Robinson

circa Thu, 23 Sep 2004 18:13:01 GMT, in
microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Lost
((E-Mail Removed)) said,

> I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdgnieg The
> phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde
> Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer inwaht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the
> olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit
> pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a
> porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by
> istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas thought
> slpeling was ipmorantt!

And my reading speed drops by a factor of ten whenever somebody posts
this.

Laura
-Oscar Wilde

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Laura A. Robinson climbed on a
soapbox & opined:

> And my reading speed drops by a factor of ten whenever somebody posts
> this.

Dancin' at your Long Island jazz age parties
Waiter, bring us more Bacardis
We'll order now what they ordered then
'Cause every thing old is new again

....to someone, anyway.

JaR

Neil

babbling on and on again "Ken Briscoe" <(E-Mail Removed)> spewed in
news:#(E-Mail Removed):

> "Doom" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> "Lost" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:NmE4d.624674$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> >I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdgnieg

>> <snip>
>>
>> Neil should be happy to read this. Again.

> IFYPFY

yes I was the researcher...

so, how old is this anyway....

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Neil

babbling on and on again "Doom" <(E-Mail Removed)> spewed in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> "Lost" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:NmE4d.624674$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdgnieg

> <snip>
>
> Neil should be happy to read this.

really? can't understand why?

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Ken Briscoe

news:Xns956DAE7D6BACneilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248. 16...

> > Neil should be happy to read this.
> >

> really? can't understand why?

It's because you asked a question that wasn't really a question?

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

first initial last name AT gmail DOT com

Laura A. Robinson

circa Thu, 23 Sep 2004 14:06:22 -0700, in
microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil ((E-Mail Removed))
said,
> babbling on and on again "Ken Briscoe" <(E-Mail Removed)> spewed in
> news:#(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > "Doom" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >>
> >> "Lost" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >> news:NmE4d.624674$(E-Mail Removed)...
> >> <snip>
> >>
> >> Neil should be happy to read this. Again.

> > IFYPFY
> >

> yes I was the researcher...
>
> so, how old is this anyway....

Only a year or two, IIRC.