Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > It takes to long to see message and posts (Usenet)

It takes to long to see message and posts (Usenet)

Baldoni

It takes too long for my posts to appear. Since I changed ISP (Sky
UK)there has sometimes been a delay. It used to happen on weekends but
now happens all the time.

I have contacted teranews but no reply. I think it could be my ISP
that is the problem. I can only post by using g.mail which is crap.
It does not matter which newsreader I use.

At present there is a delay of roughly 24 hours.

I am using teranews and mesnews at the moment.

Can anyone help please ?

--
Count Baldoni

couple of minutes

"Baldoni @googlemail.com>" <baldoniXXV<nil> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> It takes too long for my posts to appear. Since I changed ISP (Sky
> UK)there has sometimes been a delay. It used to happen on weekends but
> now happens all the time.
>
> I have contacted teranews but no reply. I think it could be my ISP that
> is the problem. I can only post by using g.mail which is crap. It does
> not matter which newsreader I use.
>
> At present there is a delay of roughly 24 hours.
>
> I am using teranews and mesnews at the moment.
>
> Can anyone help please ?
>
> --
> Count Baldoni

Your post showed up here within 2 minutes of you posting it!

I don't know anything about googlemail, but if you are posting
via terranews and/or mesnews, then the delay is with them, not
your ISP.