Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Forgot my Network Key

Forgot my Network Key

=?Utf-8?B?UGF1bA==?=

Is there a way to find out what the network key is? I can't find where I
wrote it down and need to add another connection but can't without the
network key.

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).

Hi
With the computer that has the correct key connect to the Wireless Router
and disable the security.
Disable the security on all your Wireless computers make sure that you can
establish a connection with No security.
Connect again to the Router, configure a new key, and then use the new key
on the Wireless computers.
Jack (MVP-Networking).

news:(E-Mail Removed)...