Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Building a collapsible menu control

Building a collapsible menu control

madhur

Hello

I am trying to build a collapsible menu control similar to oen in
http://rsa.com. I want to know, If I can extend the ASP.NET 2.0 Menu
control for this purpose. Can I achieve that functionality by
extending or do I have to build an entirely new control.

Please suggest.

Madhur