Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > looking for MCSE+I graphic for business card

looking for MCSE+I graphic for business card

Rob

anyone have one with a decent resolution? yes i know they are available on
the MS website, but it wont let me associate my passport with my MCSE id
without a number of one of my tests. considering its been years since i
earned this certification, i have no idea what the test numbers are. i
emailed ms as well but would like to get someone out to the printers ASAP.
searching google images turned up OK images, but nothing high enough quality
for my liking. thanks!

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Rob climbed on a soapbox & opined:

> anyone have one with a decent resolution? yes i know they are
> available on the MS website, but it wont let me associate my passport
> with my MCSE id without a number of one of my tests. considering its
> been years since i earned this certification, i have no idea what the
> test numbers are. i emailed ms as well but would like to get someone
> out to the printers ASAP. searching google images turned up OK images,
> but nothing high enough quality for my liking. thanks!

Sorry, Rob[0]

They're just not biting in here today. Although this is better than the
deleted data or the product key posts.

Keep trying though, when you do get a bite in here it's usually a big one.

Or just go over and try the .alt group.

[0] or whatever your real name is.

JaR
Fished out Thug

Rob

news:Xns956BB109DC0C7plentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.2 48.16...
> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Rob climbed on a soapbox & opined:
>
>> anyone have one with a decent resolution? yes i know they are
>> available on the MS website, but it wont let me associate my passport
>> with my MCSE id without a number of one of my tests. considering its
>> been years since i earned this certification, i have no idea what the
>> test numbers are. i emailed ms as well but would like to get someone
>> out to the printers ASAP. searching google images turned up OK images,
>> but nothing high enough quality for my liking. thanks!
>>

> Sorry, Rob[0]
>
> They're just not biting in here today. Although this is better than the
> deleted data or the product key posts.
>
> Keep trying though, when you do get a bite in here it's usually a big one.
>
> Or just go over and try the .alt group.
>
> [0] or whatever your real name is.
>
> JaR
> Fished out Thug

actually it was a serious question, not a troll. not sure why you might
think it would be a troll. im unemployed and
decided to try create some work to hold me over until i find another job, so
im having business cards printed. ive
never actually had a need to use the logos until now. nevermind, hopefully
i'll hear back from http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
tomorrow about this.

Neil

babbling on and on again "Rob" <(E-Mail Removed)> spewed in
news:#(E-Mail Removed):

> actually it was a serious question, not a troll. not sure why you
> might think it would be a troll. im unemployed and
> decided to try create some work to hold me over until i find another
> job, so im having business cards printed. ive
> never actually had a need to use the logos until now. nevermind,
> hopefully i'll hear back from (E-Mail Removed)
> tomorrow about this.

then you will need to wait for MS to mail back...sorry charlie

--
Neil MCNGP #30