Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Slow wireless LAN

Slow wireless LAN

rg

Hi,

I'm having trouble with my wireless LAN: file transfer is extremely
slow, while when I download files on the internet, it isn't.

For exemple, I had downloads reaching up to 800 kb/s on the Internet,
but my Lan file transfers don't go above 300 kb/s.

It's not a weak signal pb, since i tried with all the computers in the
same root right next to the router and the pb was the same.

Any idea ?
Thanks.