Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Authors and Instructors Needed

Authors and Instructors Needed

KeyStone Learning Systems

KeyStone Learning Systems (www.keystonelearning.com) is currently seeking subject matter experts to work with us to author future courseware titles delivered via CD-ROM, VHS, DVD and the Web.

Are you a leading expert or trainer in your field? Do you have a passion or desire to teach others?

Have you always wanted to be a published author but haven't had the time or opportunity to pursue your goal?

KeyStone has been working with leading experts for more than 15 years in the areas of desktop software, development, programming and certification topics to develop computer and video-based courseware.

Our products are used by more than 500,000 active professional users and sold along with more than 1,200 course titles in some of the following categories:

- Professional Certifications, such as MCSE, MCSD, MCDBA
- Application and Web Developers, such as XML, C#, J#, VB.Net, ASP.NET
- Desktop Applications, such as Microsoft Office and Publisher
- Digital Media Applications, such as Macromedia Flash and Adobe Photoshop
- Professional Soft skills, such as Project Management and Accounting
- Other Information Technology, Communications and development related courses

If you are interested in joining our team of leading experts, we encourage you to visit our site at http://www.keystonelearning.com/keystone/sme for additional information.

Thank you.

The KeyStone Team

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, KeyStone Learning Systems climbed on
a soapbox & opined:

> KeyStone Learning Systems (www.keystonelearning.com) is currently
> seeking subject matter experts to work with us to author future
> courseware titles delivered via CD-ROM, VHS, DVD and the Web.
>
> Are you a leading expert or trainer in your field? Do you have a
> passion or desire to teach others?
>
> Have you always wanted to be a published author but haven't had the
> time or opportunity to pursue your goal?
>
> KeyStone has been working with leading experts for more than 15 years
> in the areas of desktop software, development, programming and
> certification topics to develop computer and video-based courseware.
>
> Our products are used by more than 500,000 active professional users
> and sold along with more than 1,200 course titles in some of the
> following categories:
>
> - Professional Certifications, such as MCSE, MCSD, MCDBA
> - Application and Web Developers, such as XML, C#, J#, VB.Net,
> ASP.NET - Desktop Applications, such as Microsoft Office and
> Publisher - Digital Media Applications, such as Macromedia Flash and
> Adobe Photoshop - Professional Soft skills, such as Project
> Management and Accounting - Other Information Technology,
> Communications and development related courses
>
> If you are interested in joining our team of leading experts, we
> encourage you to visit our site at
> http://www.keystonelearning.com/keystone/sme for additional
> information.

I have just a few questions;

[1] How much will you pay me?
[2] Will you pay me to relocate?
[c] How much will you pay me to relocate?
{4} Are there bonuses for signing?
[F} How much can I expect the bonus to be?
[5a}Do I get a company car?
(7) What kind of a car will it be?
and most impotantly...
[R] How much were you offering to pay me again?

Thanks for your time. Hope to hear from you soon;

JaR
Overqualified Candidate

>[R] How much were you offering to pay me again?

.... and when?

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Doom

"KeyStone Learning Systems" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:eRBE9m$(E-Mail Removed)...
> KeyStone Learning Systems (www.keystonelearning.com) is <spam snipped>

Can I send any questions I might have to http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) [?]
Because it would really help me if I knew what email address I could send
questions to. I'm pretty sure it's (E-Mail Removed) but maybe
not. so I think I'll just send email to (E-Mail Removed) and
hope that (E-Mail Removed) gets email that I send. IF I should
not send to (E-Mail Removed) please let me know what alternative
there is to (E-Mail Removed) [.]

Mike T.

"KeyStone Learning Systems" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag news:eRBE9m$(E-Mail Removed)...
> KeyStone Learning Systems (www.keystonelearning.com) is currently seeking

subject matter experts to work with us to author future courseware titles
delivered via CD-ROM, VHS, DVD and the Web.

> Are you a leading expert or trainer in your field? Do you have a passion

or desire to teach others?

Teach people how to be ill-tempered and flatulent? Where do I sign?

--
Mike T.
MCNGP #XLI