Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > List of new released HD DVD and Blu-Ray titles?

List of new released HD DVD and Blu-Ray titles?

mdnightman@gmail.com

Does anyone know where I could find a list of new released HD DVD and
Blu-Ray titles, but ONLY for new movies - the one coming out straight
from theater?

The Great Attractor

On 18 May 2007 20:30:43 -0700, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>Does anyone know where I could find a list of new released HD DVD and
>Blu-Ray titles, but ONLY for new movies - the one coming out straight
>from theater?

http://www.tacp.toshiba.com/hddvd/

The Great Attractor

On 18 May 2007 20:30:43 -0700, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>Does anyone know where I could find a list of new released HD DVD and
>Blu-Ray titles, but ONLY for new movies - the one coming out straight
>from theater?

http://amazon.com/b/ref=amb_link_141...rd_i=193642011

mdnightman@gmail.com

On May 19, 12:23 am, The Great Attractor
<Sup...@ssiveBlackHoleAtTheCenterOfTheMilkyWayGala xy.org> wrote:
> On 18 May 2007 20:30:43 -0700, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>
> >Does anyone know where I could find a list of new released HD DVD and
> >Blu-Ray titles, but ONLY for new movies - the one coming out straight
> >from theater?

> http://www.tacp.toshiba.com/hddvd/

I guess you misunderstood my question. But thanks anyway!

Aaron J. Bossig

> Does anyone know where I could find a list of new released HD DVD and
> Blu-Ray titles, but ONLY for new movies - the one coming out straight
> from theater?

No, but I do get a lot of use out of DVD Empire's "Recent Additions"
list. It does show catalog titles as well as current movies, but
the selection is small enough you should be able to skim through it.

http://www.dvdempire.com/Exec/v4_rec...ge.asp?userid=
99365674085476&swit=5&site_id=69&site_media_id=0

(watch for URL wrap)

--

Aaron J. Bossig

http://www.GodsLabRat.com

Telstar

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> Does anyone know where I could find a list of new released HD DVD and
> Blu-Ray titles, but ONLY for new movies - the one coming out straight
> from theater?

There is no such list. And it is a rather punctilious question.