Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > TestKiller vs TestKing vs ...

TestKiller vs TestKing vs ...

Robi

I prepares to 70-218 examination and I have materials TestKiller, TestKing,
Sybex and material from www.Braindumps.com.
I wanted inquire from you which materials have questions which really on
70-218 examination (Prometric).
Troytec the same what TestKiller? When I passed 70-216 it was a lot
questions from Troytec on true examination.

Laura A. Robinson

circa Tue, 21 Sep 2004 10:37:14 +0200, in
microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Robi (kedu@_---SPAM---_.konto.pl)
said,
> I prepares to 70-218 examination and I have materials TestKiller, TestKing,
> Sybex and material from www.Braindumps.com.
> I wanted inquire from you which materials have questions which really on
> 70-218 examination (Prometric).
> Troytec the same what TestKiller? When I passed 70-216 it was a lot
> questions from Troytec on true examination.

Troll. Or idiot.

Either way, do not expect answers to those questions here. Learn the
material instead of cheating.
-Oscar Wilde

Robi

Użytkownik "Laura A. Robinson" <(E-Mail Removed)> napisał w
wiadomo¶ci news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> circa Tue, 21 Sep 2004 10:37:14 +0200, in
> microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Robi (kedu@_---SPAM---_.konto.pl)
> said,
>> I prepares to 70-218 examination and I have materials TestKiller,
>> TestKing,
>> Sybex and material from www.Braindumps.com.
>> I wanted inquire from you which materials have questions which really on
>> 70-218 examination (Prometric).
>> Troytec the same what TestKiller? When I passed 70-216 it was a lot
>> questions from Troytec on true examination.
>>

> Troll. Or idiot.

You are troll or idot?

>Learn the
>material instead of cheating.

either way 'it' can still get the certification, but it don't matter
does it, the more the merrier.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

>You are troll or idot?

can't an a s s f u c k e r like you come back with anything more
construed than that you worthless peice of sh*t.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

T-Bone

"Robi" <kedu@_---SPAM---_.konto.pl> wrote
> I wanted inquire from you which materials have questions which really on
> 70-218 examination (Prometric).

So, for this question we can conclude that you bought sample tests from a
site called braindumps, but want to know which test contains real exam
questions?

I hereby nominated a candidate for MCNGP rule number 2: Braindumpers are
stupid.

Which of course assumes we approve rule number 1: Braindumpers are
assfsckers. Also known as Chalk's corollary.

T-Bone
MCNGP XL

DONT TALK ABOUT THE RULES YOU FOOL

says the anonymous tool....

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Rowdy Yates

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:0b5701c49feb$e732e5e0
$(E-Mail Removed):

> DONT TALK ABOUT THE RULES YOU FOOL

YOU NOT SPEAK TO ME LIKE THIS YOU FSKING FOOL

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/

Jonathon Hibbard

Actually, I think the guy is just ****ed because he's
being told to actually study and learn the material,
rather then someone telling him "sure, study these
practice exams and you'll pass no sweat!" bleh. that
was the problem with the nt mcse. too many people just
memorizing the material and almost none of them having
any experience whatsoever. at least now you have to at
least have some hands on experience before you'll even
have a clue how to answer most of the mcse questions.